RPGM - Completed - Milf Game Mother Fantasy [Ranmaru Graphics]

1. 2.00 star(s)

martanius

Meh. If you want to play it for a great H-scenes X story combination, look somewhere else. If you want to give it a try, its best to download 100% save and play all the H-scenes from the gallery. There is really very little amount of H-scenes.

They are all just about gigantic boobs, smother, adult-baby and pussy vore (or unbirth if you call it like that). And to see all these by honestly playing the game, you are for a lot of grind, killing enemies over and over to increase level, make gold, buy stronger weapons, kill stronger enemies to level up faster just so you can see a short H-scene consisting of 1 or in some cases 2 still pictures with text.

Not really worth it. I expected much more.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

polynerph

Gameplay: A simple turn based RPGM game with lots of grind
    Graphics/Animations: Average, you can't call it animated as it just switches between two pictures
    Story: Meh, cliche and boring
    Translation: 1000/10, makes you laugh :D
  3. 4.00 star(s)

TheFeydakin

I can write a review of this because I played it a while back. It is a strange story about a woman from a huge woman Race. The fetish seems to be for big women pinning a little guy during sex, smothering him and squeezing. Honestly though the best thing about it was the English translation, she talks in a mono-syllabic manner, conjured up images of cavemen for me. i.e. "Me squeeze little man with tits, me make little man feel good. Little man not move, me use little man. lol It's pretty straight forward to play and short.