Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
banner.png

Overview:
Milf Pursuit is an adult visual novel/dating sim hybrid
about an overweight, unemployed NEET whose life miraculously takes a turn for the better. Maintaining a unique fetish for curvy, older women, the former loser is more than ecstatic when he wakes up in an unknown laboratory with a new, ripped body and a massive cock. After meeting a busty doctor, he learns that he's tasked with a single, naughty objective - to fuck as many milfs as possible.

After taking a flight to Mylfington - a town with an astronomically high population of meaty mature women - the protagonists begins his adventure. Dozens of horny milfs, intricate storylines and sexual debauchery awaits! Welcome to Milf Pursuit!

Thread Updated: 2021-10-12
Release Date: 2021-10-12
Developer: Dabbi -
Censored: No
Version: v0.9.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Screenshot 5 (1).png Screenshot 2.png Screenshot 3.png Screenshot26.png michaelaevent7b.png Screenshot 27.png screenshot18.png Screenshot 1.png fd6e8bfe86d702831a64fbf76fc78497.jpg 031fab62d248fe311bfe2420043fd772.jpg Screenshot 6.png screenshot21.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bookmarked! The demo look very nice and I love big titties women so can't wait for next updates to have more fun with them

Reactions: Henry73au

selius

Oct 7, 2017
i can't get the game to load. it just crashes on startup saying something about libusb-1.0

if anybody else gets this issue - i got it to work by replacing the file with one i googled.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2020
The premise of the story seems to be interesting (though can't say we haven't seen that before but if u r creative...). Also, if you r planning on changing something after taking feedback, I'd advice you to (please) change their breast sizes...the tits look completely out of place given their body shapes and sizes( I mean, if nothing else at least that dark woman, I doubt if we can even call her a cow)...But the hips look really good

mrmoffert

Mar 26, 2018
The premise of the story seems to be interesting (though can't say we haven't seen that before but if u r creative...). Also, if you r planning on changing something after taking feedback, I'd advice you to (please) change their breast sizes...the tits look completely out of place given their body shapes and sizes( I mean, if nothing else at least that dark woman, I doubt if we can even call her a cow)...But the hips look really good
i think ur wrong

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes