Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
The premise of the story seems to be interesting (though can't say we haven't seen that before but if u r creative...). Also, if you r planning on changing something after taking feedback, I'd advice you to (please) change their breast sizes...the tits look completely out of place given their body shapes and sizes( I mean, if nothing else at least that dark woman, I doubt if we can even call her a cow)...But the hips look really good
you are definitely wrong and I consider your words to be high treason and swift vengeance will follow! and by swift vengeance I mean I remain on my couch and do nothing. its still blasphemy though. MOAR TITTIES!

although I do vote we get that girl on the right a boob job. she seems to be a little lacking upstairs.... at least some double g's. victory.

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
you are definitely wrong and I consider your words to be high treason and swift vengeance will follow! and by swift vengeance I mean I remain on my couch and do nothing. its still blasphemy though. MOAR TITTIES!

although I do vote we get that girl on the right a boob job. she seems to be a little lacking upstairs.... at least some double g's. victory.
Congrats on giving me a good chuckle.

Reactions: Joeburqa

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

I had to look up that NEET term, what a load of shit (before 'PC verse' that was called being a lazy-ass leech).

NEET example - here is yet another subculture to bask in its own obscurity.

My brain hurts from reading a small part of that crap.

Good luck with your game, dev.

Reactions: Dabbi

Haosbrt

Jun 25, 2020
Congrats on giving me a good chuckle.
Damn im pumped to see this game get developed kinda hoping that you can update this game pretty fast cause the animation and the girls look fantastic and i like the cartoonish look

Reactions: Dabbi

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
So, it's like the Super Adventure Club, except not traveling to remote places and banging milfs instead.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,

I had to look up that NEET term, what a load of shit (before 'PC verse' that was called being a lazy-ass leech).

NEET example - here is yet another subculture to bask in its own obscurity.

My brain hurts from reading a small part of that crap.

Good luck with your game, dev.
holy fuck that was hilarious. some peoples children, I tell you hwhat.

Jul 31, 2020

Oh, Come on even I like big tits... The art style is really good and I really like the women, except for a few things....Please I request you to ATLEAST change the dark-skinned woman...she would be a really good looking one(like the teacher from Urban Demons) if not for the tits...So please:cry:...

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dabbi,

I just tried out your game, to me it was like playing 'live action graffiti'. Not bad, just a crazy art style you've got.

The future fucking scenes are going to be something else. :)

Good luck

P.S. Are all the future females going to be high as fuck too - those eyes. - humor -

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Demo APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I think there are the prerequisites for it to become an interesting game. I'm very curious to see if animations will be introduced and how the creator's drawing style will develop over time. Now it looks a little rough, with a little bit simple design, but there is always room for improvement. Good job! (y);)

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Oh, Come on even I like big tits... The art style is really good and I really like the women, except for a few things....Please I request you to ATLEAST change the dark-skinned woman...she would be a really good looking one(like the teacher from Urban Demons) if not for the tits...So please:cry:...
I disagree greatly and challenge you to a duel! twenty paces at dawn.... whichever one doesn't die of a heart attack after walking that far wins.

but in all honesty, the dev gets final say, but I vote to keep all them big ass titties the same size! maybe a little bigger wouldn't hurt some of them....

• Haha
Reactions: \EGOIST
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes