Seeking Milf shota games.

emris93

May 24, 2017
Hello all,
I'm searching for a good adult games milf shota/uderage if it's possible. If you have any suggestions or a little list of games, I take for any type (Vn, RPG, 3D, 2D, etc...).
The only game I played was milftoon drama.
thx you in advance :)

ANounIMuse

Apr 1, 2017
RPGs
Bone Tales the Manor, School of Lust, The Little Brave, Zombies Retreat, vitamin quest, Vera's Region Tour Diary, a boy and his oneesan's, a zombie's life, drop factory, mature quest, melty's quest, monster girl quest, My perverted Experience Record, my secret summer vacation, myxxxkin, Oneshota Natsu Yasumi, Shota_completion_plan, town of passion, urban demons
VNs
Insexual Awakening, Sobo To Boku,

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Hello all,
I'm searching for a good adult games milf shota/uderage if it's possible. If you have any suggestions or a little list of games, I take for any type (Vn, RPG, 3D, 2D, etc...).
The only game I played was milftoon drama.
thx you in advance :)
There is this game called Never Saint, new game has some scenes and new update today, you should definetely try it

emris93

May 24, 2017
RPGs
Bone Tales the Manor, School of Lust, The Little Brave, Zombies Retreat, vitamin quest, Vera's Region Tour Diary, a boy and his oneesan's, a zombie's life, drop factory, mature quest, melty's quest, monster girl quest, My perverted Experience Record, my secret summer vacation, myxxxkin, Oneshota Natsu Yasumi, Shota_completion_plan, town of passion, urban demons
VNs
I Don't know why but I'm just seeing your message. Really Sorry :(
Thx you very much for the games :)

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
one who is i haven't finded here is violated heroine

is rpg maker game and while is not straight milf on shota, you can get married and have ofsprings, and later fuck shotas so it will meet the criteria you're looking (i think), the translation is on progress so far remember i haven't heard about it like, 1 year ago

Reactions: emris93

emris93

May 24, 2017
one who is i haven't finded here is violated heroine

is rpg maker game and while is not straight milf on shota, you can get married and have ofsprings, and later fuck shotas so it will meet the criteria you're looking (i think), the translation is on progress so far remember i haven't heard about it like, 1 year ago
I will try to see that thx you very much :)

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
If you are looking for a good games in that category I recommend illusion games such as koikatsu u can customize the female characters to be adults and ur character a shots style

emris93

May 24, 2017
If you are looking for a good games in that category I recommend illusion games such as koikatsu u can customize the female characters to be adults and ur character a shots style
Hello,
I have Koikatsu with plugins/mods I had not really thought about it :)
thx very much for your answear :)

Reactions: fatin

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Kawakaburi no Cherry is a short little VN that takes maybe an hour to go through... but it's easily the best milf/shota game I've played.
On that note, it is one of the best imo.

I need help tho, I'm missing one CG (the one after the blowjob but before the first penetration) and the ending always said "She didn't like me after all" or something along the line... can you help me with your infinite wisdom?

Dec 14, 2018
RPGs
VNs
oneshota natsuyasumi do you have a patch for english language?

Dec 25, 2017
oneshota natsuyasumi do you have a patch for english language?
This is a partial/machine translation.

Played this when it first came out in 2017. Great game.

I hope the author's not dead or something, he didn't update his for quite a long time now.

Dec 14, 2018
This is a partial/machine translation.

Played this when it first came out in 2017. Great game.

I hope the author's not dead or something, he didn't update his for quite a long time now.
how to use this patch, just copy all file .rvdata2 to game directory?
i already download vxace_rtp100 and this file, but still japanese,

Reactions: BlackCatOnMaryJane

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to use this patch, just copy all file .rvdata2 to game directory?
i already download vxace_rtp100 and this file, but still japanese,
You replace the games files with the ones from the patch. The games data folder is inside that .rgss3a file though, so you need to open it first.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
On that note, it is one of the best imo.

I need help tho, I'm missing one CG (the one after the blowjob but before the first penetration) and the ending always said "She didn't like me after all" or something along the line... can you help me with your infinite wisdom?
I've been looking for the game but I can't seem to find it?
Can you give me your game or where did you find it?

Reactions: Anhky754