4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
MC (name can be customized.) is a college student, he lives with his father and landlady (the name of the landlady can be customized.). His father was the owner of an international trading company and was very wealthy. MC's landlady is a university teacher, and they are in the same school.But the landlady is a conservative woman. Her dressing is very ordinary, the lectures are also very monotonous, The students are not interested in her class at all (especially male students). Despite this, MC still thinks the landlady is very attractive. If MC wants to make the landlady popular with everyone, the only way is to change her.

Thread Updated: 2020-11-16
Release Date: 2020-09-05
Developer: Kindnessxy
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - WALKTHROUGH MOD*

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

vina_2.png vina_3.png vina_4.png vina_a_home_10.png vina_a_home_15.png vina_1_2.png vina_a_home_24.png vina_a_home_25.png vina_b_home_2.png
vina_b_home_7.png vina_b_home_9.png vina_b_home_10.png vina_a_home_31.png vina_office_6.png vina_tuesday_16.png aunt.png aunt_1.png nia_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
the only thing that bothers me is the blow job or the penis stuck to the lips and makes an accordion during the movement

it's just not exciting but rather funny

good luck ;)

Reactions: kindnessxy

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Milf Teacher Changes [v0.0.1] Kindnessxinyu

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.49 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 127 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
Milf Teacher Changes [v0.0.1] Kindnessxinyu

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.49 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 127 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
thanks for your reminder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The story feels short because I want to add more sex in the first version. If I move forward slowly, it is very likely that this version has little or no sex.
In subsequent updates of the game, MC will slowly share the landlady with others. And the landlady may be attacked by several homeless people at night.
Well sorry, that's an instant no from me.
Nevertheless, I wish you good luck

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
In subsequent updates of the game, MC will slowly share the landlady with others. And the landlady may be attacked by several homeless people at night.
Also if this will be the kind of game where the focus is on that (as so far it definitely seems to be), you should probably make sure that people instantly know what they're getting into. Less drama and complains in that case (potentially)

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
Also if this will be the kind of game where the focus is on that (as so far it definitely seems to be), you should probably make sure that people instantly know what they're getting into. Less drama and complains in that case (potentially)
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions, I will improve it.

Reactions: Mondoblasto
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes