Ren'Py - Abandoned - MILF Warrior [v0.1.5] [Cheesecake3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Echowraith

First of all the game is short, like really short. It has a quite storyline and it’s going pretty well, not deep or psychological, just a classic adult visual novel story as described in the description. It’s satisfying in terms of adult content, with 4-5 different adult scenes within a 20-30 minute gameplay duration. I checked out dev’s patreon and there was an update just yesterday but it seems he is working on another game and not focusing on this one. I recommend it for a quick fap or a fap before sleep, it may work excellent for that purpose but otherwise just no as it’s too short to even care about story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ankitsom

I adore this game. Can't wait to get further updates. This is just my kind of a game even though I'm not really into the "thicc" body type of the MC. The focus is on nudity and casual exhibitionism rather than banging. Like the brothel is a clothes-free zone, in the audition girls have to come naked, the MC was created naked and sent to town naked, MC had to read the letter naked that was left for her. Also, her son is okay with that dwarf lifting her skirt up to check her pussy casually while she was talking to them. Perfect level of perversion. I love it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chikitabomb

I am absolutely in LOVE with this game! Absolute star all they way!

The Main Character is astonishing. The initial MC was already amazing, but after the rework, the MC is absolute perfection! I personally don't see any negatives in this game. The story is starting very nice, I love it how fast the MC gets into dirty and kinky actions and the dialogs are lovely (gives you that spice you are looking for). I assume the story will get much more interesting... cant wait for further updates to see how much more perverted and kinky it will get. So far it is brilliant!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Euro37

The graphics are great, very good art work, high quality rendering, the attention to details is truly remarkable.
    The story does not impress, as I advanced in the game I had the impression that the whole story line is a sum of improvisations, but maybe that's just me.
    I write this review while the game is at a early state (v0.1.5) and the reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that there is some improvement to be done, perhaps animations in the future.

All in all is a nice visual novel and I send my regards and congratulations to the developer(s) !
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

I would really, really like to give this game more than 3 stars since it has definitely its positives and more or less quality. but lets just go fast to +/- :

+ intersting beginning and genre-style
    + really nice quality/renders
    + nice town and easy coordination
    + curvy girls (later a bit more about that)
    + nice fetish with old guys, ugly guys and gnomes
    + an intersting background story with atmospheric pics
    + very solid english
    + sex

but even this all may sound great for me personally the negative things overweight:

- MC goes way to quick into fucking and whoring
    - dialgues beside backstory and some characters are a bit too exaggerated kinky
    - you don't see the guys face (more angles during sex)
    - all girls beside Mackenzie and MC look... weird face wise. what ofc let both stand out more but... why not make them less curvy then too?
    - beside a nice face and great legs and butt her boobs of mc are a tad too big and have a tad too less nipples (Mackenzie looks really great tho)
    - demon lord is cringe and overacts a bit too much imo (and looks quite "pretty" for a demon imo)
    (- choices don't really matter that much (yet) )

- and the biggest most annoying thing is: MC suddenly aged about 20+ years. i like her new hairstyle but her tits got even more bigger and now she has wrinkles everywhere.... meh... why? 37 was okay. now she looks like 60. WTF >.<

- that son of her looks more like some monster hunter than a barbarian imo...

Its cool that Mackenzie is a barbarian with strong willpower but... i would have liked to play her more.. and have with that old gnome (who is i bet th father of the fixing gnome in the town)

Also i would like to see more with the brothel owner and the scene with the husband was way too short... (and he looked way bigger than in other scenes)

If you put more work into chat and writ it as good as your backstory, give Mackenzie more screen time, don't let MC age and grow that ridicolous and add more viewing angles to sex-scenes i see big potential here.

keep it up. (might change my rating if at least these things change for the good)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

-Think outside of the box.
    -Always put your love and effort into the your work.

This game has both of these. Nowadays devs tend to copy everyone else's work in some form, we have an original concept and overall a beautiful looking vn here (well most characters arent that beautiful haha)

Instead of doing my usual rating im just gonna recommend this work to everybody, even story is worth reading it through. Im not into chubby looking females but i shouldnt include my own preferences for the sake of making an objective review and i kinda didnt liked the heavy tone of swearing at some places. I guess these are the only cons i could find in this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

6U1YA3V

Excellent rating upfront because I believe there is a huge potential for an amazing game.

Pros:
    +Absolutely top notch models, skin looks a bit corny at times but its still great.
    +Female protagonist as there are few games like that.
    +Interesting setting with a potential for a plot development.
    +Many solid fetishes.
    +I like the sandbox, which is simple and not annoying and it could be developed upon say buying clothes or sex toys or even upgrading the characters' body parts at a magician shop to make them bigger/smaller, tattoos, special abilities. Otherwise what is the point of coins? :D
    +Great music, I like the one used from DOD, I believe it is a huge area for development as well. The skyrim/witcher type music fits very well.

Cons:
    -No animations as of yet.
    -Choices don't matter much (Sometimes they are there but you cant choose them). An area where you can develop different paths to create a different class for the hero based on the choices etc.
    -To get all the scenes you just have to click accept all the time, which is rather too easy. I would really like if it was still easy but the choices led to different scenes. ( I know it is a lot of work but it could be a good area to spice things up).
    -Doesn't feel like it has a story as of right now, its more of a test of features. Though the introduction had it somewhat good.

Edit 1.
    -Could add incest in future to gain more audience.
    -Futa/Bestiary could fit in as well because of the setting but its up to the audience.

Edit 2.
    -Scene gallery would be nice when there are more renders.

-The map is indeed confusing especially interior. Perhaps a better option would be to have small screens of each room like in DOD roaming.

-At times it is very very dark like in the brothel so make it a bit lighter when in dark interiors.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Tragic Princess

Another bad female protagonist game, it's like Devs are convinced that creating super slutty female Mc's is the way to go. This character needs cum to get strong apparently, what's worse is she act nothing like a woman and more like a horny teenage male trapped inside the body of a "Milf". Within the first 10 minutes of game, scratch that 5 minutes she getting jizzed on.

This game looks decent art wise, but it sucks and that's just me being honest. If you're into random fucking you'll love this, but add this game to the list of crappy Female Mc games.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

milfzer69

10/10 on the 3d renders and the story has me very intrigued and the MILFs are HOT definitely different from other games due to Ugly dudes banging hot milfs !!!! the plot had lots of twist and turns and I didn't expect the twist at the end hopefully the MC could get to the bottom of this mystery that she's been put on. The renders are amazing. Hopefully newcomers would have a positive reception to your new project. I like the SUN interaction showing us that even the average to the downright ugly of people and score a hot 10/10 MILF
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Grimshot

My review(Might be spoilers)

Really good first impression.
    For starters, the models are really well done. I really like the rough feeling of the medieval theme.

The male characters for the most part are disgusting and ugly which is a good thing considering the fact that maybe (I wasn't there but) there WERE some ugly bastards in that period of time so I think it is by design. When I think of low life slobs in the medieval times that is what I imagine in my head.

The MC is looking mighty fine. Something different for me. The perfect thiccness and is/will be a super slut in the upcoming releases(I hope).

As for the story, It has potential of course it's early build so you won't understand all at first. But it was a nice intro. People sometimes complain about lack of sex or story and I feel it's always a ''damned if you do, damned if you don't'' type of thing. Sometimes too much story can hurt the game same thing for too much sex with no story. I feel like this game has a good balance so far.

The music is good but then again, some are from FF9 you cannot go wrong.

As for the other characters,
    Zara is really well made, personally I don't fancy Sara Jay's face in real life but oh man would I still bang the sh*t out of her and she fits perfectly in the game's universe.

Drutherson,I feel like he will have a important role in this game.

Kajear, Do no have very much to say about him since he appears in the last scene

Pros:
    +Graphics/Models
    +Music
    +No bugs so far for me(Kudos to the team)
    +Setup/World

Cons:
    -Lack of animations
    -Too much blur effect for my taste for the one scene
    -The map is rough to navigate. Not that it is not easy but I'd prefer a shortcut menu to select where to go instead of clicking an arrow 3 times to go to the brothel.

A really solid start! For pretty much a one man team that's impressive

Sorry for the long read! Good day y'all
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ripson

It has some nice renders, especially for the Main Character. For the first release, it's has nice story and decent enough playtime. One thing that bugged me was shaking imageries in every H-scene. Most certainly for the Gordon, at the beginning of the scene it looks like a mess. I would rather prefer it as a simple render or, if possible with animations. I like the rest of the game. I like the close ups of the Main Character. Keep up the good work.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Saintig

pretty straight to the point without an excess of 2000 lines of dialogue , top-level rendering- textures, very promising to be a contender,might lack some plot but pretty much alot of possibilities, good luck!