Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Can anyone help in finding the third column to destroy for the Ammy? skill completion ?

For the life of me I can't seem to find it south of the main town.

Reactions: LeelaK

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Can`t find sister helen. Need her for Betsy quest from chapter 4 and I`m searching the whole temple in the morning for her but that npc is just gone.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Try to look for it in the city next to the blacksmith, maybe you will find it there.
thanks man, I found her. She literally teleports from the temple to the blacksmith as soon as you start chapter 4. The official guide said you have to find her in the temple in the morning so I would have never found her at the blacksmith. Should be changed in the guide.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
thanks man, I found her. She literally teleports from the temple to the blacksmith as soon as you start chapter 4. The official guide said you have to find her in the temple in the morning so I would have never found her at the blacksmith. Should be changed in the guide.
Unfortunately, this is the main problem with the game. I searched for it myself for a long time. In addition, due to the fact that there are two side quests in the temple, this is visible and goes through. Also, due to the strong binding of side quests to the main story, various bugs occur.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
Is there a save file I can download for this game with most if not all of the quests done? I've unlocked about 17% of the sketch book and I just feel like the game is too long

does anyone have the full save
A Chapter IV full save will be added to the itch page around next week. But anyone is free to share their saves if they have it, I usually only post after a final version of a Chapter when the work for the next one starts. You can change the protagonist's name by talking to the town's cat (next to the street vendor).

-Go in the shrine, after the cutscene talk to the Matriarch.
-Talk to La'Yla in the entrance of the village. ( I can't find you )
This version should fix that issue for you.

Where can i get Viper Oil? this game definetely need Encyclopedia for monster and where the location at for every monster... this is too wack to farm materials.
A full encyclopedia will take a while longer, but it'll be implemented little by little. This is one of the additions that will unfortunately force a save restart, I'm trying to avoid that need for now, right now the focus is to build the main story structure, so scenes get priority.

I like a lot this game , but ahm i would like to suggest (again) a better way to control the TECH UP exp Bar, since take really a lot , loooot of time for the Tension Skills and the Magic one's is even more longer... i would like some kind of improvement to it, and beside that i would like to ask if anyone have a Full Updated Walk the the curren version to trigger all the secondary Quest/Events and also Full the Gallery Pic Collection ... beside that i like a lot the art of the game so i wish see more content and Love Events upcoming...
The tech system is still experimental and wasn't toned to be maxed out immediately but rather throughout the whole campaign. So I wouldn't worry about those for now. Currently, the max level for skills is 10, iirc.

Thanks a lot, i have been stuck there for a couple of days, im not good at those puzzles sometimes.... ahm may i ask you where i can find Scroll of Unlock JJ ? i have the J and the JJJ
A later scroll (III) will also have all the pictures from the earlier scrolls (I and II for example). If you have the most recent one, you're good and should have all the pictures unlocked.

Did anyone knows when the new update will come?
Today! :3

I just have a few questions:

- Up to what level can the characters be raised?

- Is there any way to get to level 3 "Intimacy" with someone in chapter 4? Because I raised the points, but I'm still at 2 hearts with everyone and 1 with La'Yla

- Is there a way to level up skills with points to learn them? It's just that I have too much and by the way I only raised "Tension Blade" to Lv.10 and the rest is at 8/7, the magics are only at lv.4

- Do you know why no blacksmith lets me buy some items, new and old?
Max level is 99, but don't do that, lol! Currently, only Grace can get Lv3 Intimacy in this current version. That unlocks her after date scenes for replay. She needs 105 of total stats (Trust, Enjoyment, Passion, Lust and Curiosity) for level 3, iirc.

About the blacksmith bug, that's pretty surprising, it honestly has never happened before and this is the first instance of that happening that I see reported. I see you have some edits (font, etc.) maybe those caused the shop to glitch? RPGM games are very iffy, so be careful when using editors. See if that still remains in the new version.

A possible theory is that your inventory might be too full, try selling some equipment and see if you can buy things again. If that's the case, this is a bug that I'll have to fix later cuz it'll require changes that would demand new saves.

Is there full sex scenes between the town moms(betty, veronica, ammy) and their sons? Or at least sexy romantic scenes?
Also is there a way to specifically set it to night? It won't let me with the bed.
Currently, there are 4 betty scenes, 2 Veronica scenes, 2 Ammy scenes. Full scenes are coming up for next Chapter. Each NPC sidestory have about 6-7 scenes planned (it depends on support) until they have "closed" their quests. If you can't set the time in the MC's bed (in his bedroom), in Chapter 3 you get an item that lets you change the time freely.

All NPCs in the main town will always have new dialogues and sometimes move positions in every Chapter, just a heads up. Thanks for the guide info, I'll have that changed when I update it.
Unfortunately, this is the main problem with the game. I searched for it myself for a long time. In addition, due to the fact that there are two side quests in the temple, this is visible and goes through. Also, due to the strong binding of side quests to the main story, various bugs occur.
Yeah, that's unfortunate, but with every revision the quests are being worked on so that doesn't happen as often.

I'd like to remind you guys that what you're playing is essentially a beta for a rather large project. Just don't play as a final version cuz a lot of things will only be truly possible to iron out once most of the game is done and a full fine comb can be applied to everything. But always keep the feedback coming, we try to add and fix as much as possible to make sure every update is playable for the most part.

The way it's written it's a thing in the future, but not just yet
Yup, that ties with the previous answers, eventually some fixes will be added that will require a new save. It is an unfortunately limitation on the engine's (RPGM) part. Ideally, the whole game will be fully done before I need to do something like that.

BTW, old saves work on this version too. Ever since Chapter 3, any old save should still work in newer version.

Reactions: SuzukiPK

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
How is the 4th betty scene? I can't figure it out

(Betty)
- Talk to Lance near the shack outside the walls.
- Talk to Pumpkiddo at Raphy's (night)
- In any order talk to Emma (her shop, morning), Helen (temple, morning) and Sasha (temple, second floor, morning).
- Go back and talk to Pumpkiddo (night).
- Talk to Lance again (morning)
- Head to Betty's sleep there and watch the scene.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
LeelaK
I will inform you from one bug when activating LLM Ammy itself completes all three stages and does not allow anything to be done. It works every other time, maybe I have problems with saving again. But I'll let you know anyway.

I also checked the LLM on the stage with Mariah, the old bugs are in place, so when you try to press on the chest, it teleports the hero's hand to the back. Also, during the first attempt to launch the scene, it was discarded as if it had played itself. Maybe I'll have to replay again something broke.

Of the pluses, I can say that replaying a date with Grace is no problem and crashes. All her events work like clockwork. Also, with 4 hunting and a side quest, there are no problems either.

I'm waiting for the fifth chapter good luck with the development.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Milfairy Tales [v.0.4105 Exp] [LeelaK] – Compressed

Win/nw.js v.0.4105 Exp · · · (219.7 MiB :: 865.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, barely reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes