2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

New

Show less
Hello Atlantans!
Here we are with our hot update! Wow...I think this is the second update for September.....
This update demanded visual beauty from us, and we realized it. Remember a while ago when we wrote that some old NSFW scenes needed to be changed and improved?
And we keep our word, and this time we have taken one of those scenes that you liked so much (though probably any scenes with Suzanne bring pleasure).
Now after you are wanted by the guard and Suzanne hides you right in her corset you will get a completely updated scene with animation, and full-size artwork. The scene starts at night when Suzanne comes to check on you.
And also we have changed shop levels. Now pumping your shop you will visually see which stats are increased and how they changed with the new level.
And of course we couldn't do all this without you, our beautiful Atlanteans! Thank you each and every one of you for your help and support.
With love, Omar Company!

DOWNLOAD

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
The September update is now available! (Full version 1.06)
New
Yesterday
Hello Atlantans!
After a brief cold snap, everything is back to normal and here we are again with our excellent update.
Deciding to stop by Karita's you will find a mess in her store...broken boards, a mess. Maybe it's the burglar again.
There seems to be a whole journey behind the clue.
Find out what happened in the lingerie store, go in search of the artifacts you need in the company of brave and beautiful girls.
Hurry up and play while the update is still hot!
Work done:

- the cave of chaurus was drawn
- dwemer cave drawn
- mini game with opening the door 3 rings
- chibiki walking animation
- animation of falling deep into the cave of chibiki
- and other animations
- cave interior attributes are drawn
- dwemer mechanism is drawn
- Dwemer enemy is drawn
- azura star is drawn
- pentagram table
- the second step in the personal stories of Brelyna and Karita (combined story) was made.
- Sue with cookies
- Karita's special hiking clothes are drawn
- Dwemer mini game (with levers) added
- Many chibiki with lever interaction were drawn
- made a system of power supply in the mechanism

DOWNLOAD

PC LINUX MAC
waiting for your new uploaad

Tannel

May 16, 2018
I can't seem to upgrade the shop to level 4, The star bar is glowing on the map, but stops when I go into the shop area, I have 15 materials and if I work my septems don't seem to exceed 70. Also I'm suck at 15 affection for both the mom and sister.

Reactions: guiseppe and uugeli

CT1313

Dec 22, 2023
How do i upgrade shop to level 4? Won't upgrade but the 3 star thing is full and I have like 35 material
Please need help can't progress I've already reached 15 affection with both the mother and sister and finished all the cousins events I have max money 35 materials and full bar and yet I can't upgrade

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
thanks for the hint, i would prefer an easier way, also i am not sure if it is worth it, or is it really. I mean, download the game, play a while until get stuck, come back to realize have to download another game version that probably works, its just a feeling that i will not get happy so i rather let it go.

Appreciate the idea and game size and sharing though

Reactions: uugeli
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes