4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
U

User_257412

Does anyone experience glitch called "RGSS3 has stopped working"? I tried fixing upon other games from various sources, but it continuously keeps crashing when highschool girl in her first meet with MC gifts blowjob.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Another of ICSTOR's game with great potential that doesn't live up to it :/ I mean, the girls are hot, there an interesting story behind it and the card minigame was fun, but did the MC had to be such an asshole? He raped every girl he fancied, used his mind control to do so and kept them aware of what was happening... I would have liked it better if he did thing like make the girls horny for him, or used a command like "consider it normal to be fucked by MC" or something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't even talk about Milf Villa, because that was the worst of them all
Sorry about the rant, but I hate to see such potential going to waste... Don't think I didn't enjoy those games because I did (except Milf Villa who I didn't enjoy that much being way to rushed), that's why I hated so much to see such good games end like that...
Now I'm going back to whatever hole I came out of, and stop bothering people with my rants :p

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone else have a bug where at the start when you meet the cousin and beat him in the card game the game infinitely loops the card game and you can't continue? Help!

D

Deleted member 899020

How can I change the control to the mouse instead of Keyboard

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hey friends is there anyone who can port it for android ? because i donot have computer:(

lordbolton

Sep 8, 2017
Another of ICSTOR's game with great potential that doesn't live up to it :/ I mean, the girls are hot, there an interesting story behind it and the card minigame was fun, but did the MC had to be such an asshole? He raped every girl he fancied, used his mind control to do so and kept them aware of what was happening... I would have liked it better if he did thing like make the girls horny for him, or used a command like "consider it normal to be fucked by MC" or something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't even talk about Milf Villa, because that was the worst of them all
Sorry about the rant, but I hate to see such potential going to waste... Don't think I didn't enjoy those games because I did (except Milf Villa who I didn't enjoy that much being way to rushed), that's why I hated so much to see such good games end like that...
Now I'm going back to whatever hole I came out of, and stop bothering people with my rants :p
policewoman, principal and teacher deserved it.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
check with you're anti-malware/anti-virus software. Happens often that such software marks rpg maker games as malware.

Last edited:

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
@7767 Is the unofficial ren'py version in the OP no longer available? I have not been able to access it since the website overhaul.

Thank you!

U

User_51567

Can someone give me a full save with all scenes unlocked, please? Thanks for helping!
Try...and...use...the...search...function!!!
Naamloos.png
I know for a fact that there are multiple 100% saves already in this thread, just use some initiative and try figure it out for yourself... Really isn't that hard..

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes