RPGM - Completed - Milf's Control [v1.0c] [ICSTOR]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Legal1709

Great game (that works on Joiplay!) with nice animations and really hot girls that's totally my type (big boobs and ass) so let's start first:

Story: Really starts great with a mystery plot of a ring that we never find out what it's for or where it came from, the game feels incomplete because most of the stuff seems rushed and not finished (like having a half-assed ending and just a sister ending besides that one).

Animation: Great, really nice movements (could have had more though).

Gameplay: Nice enough, the card game is good but the problem of the game is that it feels like a walking simulator where you walk more than play but ok (could have had a option to move faster though).

Overall: 8/10 game, only missed on not adding more stuff before it finished and a better gameplay.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hu lover

This game is terrific, the characters are very gorgeous and the storyline was very well thought out and written very succinct. I beat the game, and I am still unlocking the rest of the game's scenes at the moment. The best part of the game is the party scene with the sister, and she is my most favorite character within this game. This game touches on great game play mechanics, greatly written story, good character developement, and very well designed scenes. Lastly, I would really recommend this game to players.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

accountant2992

the legend says all icstor games are good and the legend is true
    this one is another old gem from icstor
    really good game i played a while ago and my melted brain forgot all about it
    i hate the MC though its almost the same MC in all the games and he is a vindictive smug son of a bitch
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Swallows999

I was pretty disappointed by the format of the game- it features a lot of the classic ero-game sins, like wasting time with obtrusive mini-games, unnecessarily large empty maps, and the game strangely has a focus on triple triad, the card game from Final Fantasy, made almost 20 years ago. I'm not sure why it's in here or why it's mandatory to progress in the game, but it is what it is. This is the first game I've played from this developer, so I hope you focused more on the erotic content for future games.

The art is pretty clean, decent models and has animation. I highly recommend skipping the RPGM version and going with the Ren'Py modded version. (https://f95zone.com/threads/icstor-games-incest-story-1-2-milfs-control-villa-and-taboo-request-unofficial-renpy-versions.13718/)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly(completed)

my rating (36/50) good game

the story(5/10)

the animation(10/10)

choices decisions(5/10)

render (8/10)

sex scenes (8/10)

playtime

minigames

should you play it ???
    - of course with unofficial renpy mod (RPGM is boring)
    https://f95zone.com/threads/milfs-control-unofficial-renpy-port-selectivepaperclip.19502/

always remember to check this page for ports

Refuge24

Models are fatastic and the scenes are great as well.
    The actual animation is really janky though and each animation doesn't loop or last very liong either. The story is what you'd expect from one of these games. Definitely worth the play if your a fan of ICstor or milfs in general.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

skazy

hey there
    i've played the game and it was good. although i don't like mind control stuff that much graphics were good and it was worth to play it. the game itself is incest based but you can try different fetishes as well so this is a plus. eris's mother pregrancy choise was odd to me, but i guess some people like that stuff, right?
    pictures were definetely high quality and animations are well prepared. the story itself was good oriented. i like the fact that the mc could do something with her sister without help of the ring.
    also sister was my favorite since firs day, when i saw her picture on the wall i said "this is the girl" and the fact that she was the only one who willing to do stuff with you( expect schoolgirl) was good enough. so, yeah.
    loved the game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Makaikishi

Even tho the ending wasn't that good, i really liked the model used for the mom!!

Good points:

Renders are great.
    Has good animations.
    There is no grinding bulshit.
    Story is straight foward so you will get all scenes without worrying.

Bad points:

Well the end was REALLY rushed so...
    RPGMaker for this kind of game isn't a good idea imo.
    The end with the mom could have been better.