randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
no wt mod for s1? btw any way to turn off the saving naming? and why doesnt the mouse wheel hide the text? and can you get all scenes on a single play or need multiple ones? cause this rat/rabbit thing is confusing me, what are secrets for? found one but Idk what to do and are the girls only fucked by the MC or they get fucked by other dudes?

Last edited:

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i tried to download s1 from gofile. was written 7+ gb but the downloaded file is 2.1 gb. is it normal?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The map for the inside of the College building could be a bit better laid out. It took me a while to figure it out, too. Menu buttons jump around depending on what floor you're on, it can be a little confusing.

Art Class is on the 2nd Floor. From the ground floor lobby, click "Stairway" (in the top just left of the middle). Then click
Floor 2" or on the stairs on the far left side, and select "Floor 2". From there, pick "Hallway" (bottom left of screen), then click "Hallway" again (but this time the button has moved up higher on the screen, sort of in the middle left). From there, "Art Class" is at the bottom left.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Milfs of Sunville
Included LaikDink Walkthrough and Cheats mod
Added Incest patch by St_Dmitry
Added Activation patch by AnonDev
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/milfs.of.sunville/game folder.
Keep the rpa file, I'll look at making an update APK patch in future
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

archive.rpa file (8.01e) (4.10Gb):
Mega

Season 1 Apk file (10.00e)(1.57Gb)
(RPA file from 8.01e required)
Mega

Season 2 v2 extra:
Mega
Added S2 v2 extra Android port

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Is there a reason the gallery unlocker doesn't actually unlock everything in the game? There is no way for me to see the sex scene with the mom.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
nope crack works just fine and I'm able to see all the extra stuff. gallery unlocker does not unlock everything in the game.
It work for all users here... so, use your brain, if you have properly installed the gallery unlocker!

• Angry
Reactions: duke100
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes