Ren'Py - MILFs of Sunville [S2 v7.00] [L7team]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Macinnes

I gave this one 4 stars for the animations which are pretty good during the sex scenes. The writing and the silly expressions that get annoying rate negative two stars. Our hero is the poster boy for ignoring all that is logical and thinking with his magic dick. He starts out as the biggest whiner I've read about in a while..."Waaa, my dad kicked me out and sent me to this shitehole. Waaa, I'm now stuck in this podunk town with Harry, the guy that bullied me because I'm such a whiny loser, and my lame former classmates. I'm too cool for them and this town. Waaa, waaa, waaa." The characters are stupid such as Olivia the manipulative cunt bitch who for no apparent reason other than NTR competition with the M/C over the naive little sister constantly is at odds with the M/C. Our hero is such a simpleton that he will even set aside his self respect for a chance at Olivia's goods no matter how she treats him. That gets old quick and so does the constant tilting of the heads of the NPC's back and forth when the M/C is talking with them. Finally, the Engrish is overall acceptable, but obviously not written by a native speaker. If you are looking for decent fap material this one has it, but you have to slog through typical sandbox grind to get to it. Daisy and the teachers have some nice scenes you just have to ignore the inane writing concerning our hero.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Milfs of Sunville has some very good points and some very bad. The bad lies mostly in the story: it makes little sense. Characters change their opinions without reason or forget plot points and story elements, other relationships are formed just out of thin air, like your "best friend" showing from nowhere like distance never happened. And they all behave like if they were in highschool instead of college, and most are rather stupid. And most decisions, like the whole rat/rabbit thing, are meaningless, only making a difference in which girls you fuck.

On the other hand, character models are numerous and quite well done. Animations are also a plenty and pretty well done, even if some things are in the paid version and thus not accesible. Music does it's part with a few sound effects here and there, but it does get a bit boring. And I didn't find any bugs while playing with the normal version.

So, all in all, we'll see where the second season takes us, this could improve if the story is better written or go down the drain into a quick jerk of to hot scenes and nothing more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

lTTMl

There is a lot to say, according to the overview, MILFs of Sunville is supposed to offer many choices...

There are two ways different to create/view the choices.

1. Story which our choices have an impact on characters around us, who close/open the story on character(s) that interests us.
    2. Illusion of choice which is to offer a lot of characters with which our choices don't have much effect and change nothing between characters or the story.

MILFs of Sunville is directly in the second category, all Rabbit or Rat choices change almost nothing, it only changes the way you have sex with everyone. There a way to ignore characters who don't interest you, which is to not go to the event, but in the end it doesn't change much.

I will take the overview in the spoiler, it summarizes very well the strongs and weaks points.

"A lot of temptations await him on his way. The college he's going to attend is full of sexy girls and teachers."
    There are lot of characters who are interesting, but many who are imposed.

"He needs to make a choice: follow his original goal or dive into a seductive world of love affairs. But nothing is ever easy — some relationships will demand changes from him. He comes into town as a simple guy, will he be able to change? And what direction will those changes take? Will he become better or worse?"
    Kinetic.

"There are a lot of different ways of achieving his goals."
    There are two ways forward that lead to the same thing. Fuck everyone.

"You're going to assume the role of that young man in a visual novel with excellent animations and quality graphics."
    Very strong point, If you're here for animations, go for it.

"The game also has a slew of cool features. For example, you can take hidden photos with your phone’s camera. Explore the world of MILFs of Sunville!"
    Classic Sandbox.

"Dive deep into realistic relationships with people around you!"
    Deep Relationships who your protagonist always has the same fu%*#!g shit reaction which can be summed as "Woman, Vagina, Me, Go in.", a world where everyone fucks to give a damn about everything, and where your holy dick attracts all women.

MILFs of Sunville is a Sandbox game where its strengths are animations, models, number of characters who are endearing. Everything else is far too disconnected from what he calls it "realistic" when it could have been much better. 3/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

johndoe77

This game is one of the best I have ever played. The variety of characters, each more desirable than the other (with a special mention for Sophie the dream milf), the quality of the animations and shots, the number of sex scenes in what is only the first season (pray for such a hot season 2).
    While some games with lower quality make the teaser last for years to suck the money from the patreons Games that deserve my acclaim and patreon financial support. Which are both so well done, with such hot characters and which don't make the wait last forever, sometimes years (AWAM) to finally see a character in action. I count them on my hands and this one is in my top 5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

qweqwasd

best game project ever see in my life its not milking as much as possible donaters like other dogshit games and have good story and animations and its not grind. not gonna lie when i saw this project first time i thought its donater milker but its not
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Zed6669

Hope the dev reads this.

So beside that I think the game is actually much better than most reviews here state. thers only one thing that should be changed and I dont think its hard to do.

Lewed animations, which are very good need to be adjusted.

Problem is the camera that is auto rotating, switching angles every few seconds, which totaly ruins it.
    It would make a world of difference if the player could choose the angle or at least pause the camera rotation.
    I realy dont understand how the dev did not figure out this by him self.

If that gets fixed and depedning on the future development this has the potential to be among the very top games.

PS. Sophie's model, which iv seen in many game before definitely looks the best in this game, so I can only hope there will be much more content with her.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

FunCoolOh

I really don't know why the rating (3.5 at this time) is so low, for a game like this, with all the respect for other's opinions of course. Girls are hot, there's a sheer amount of complex animations, matched with good sound effects. I've been playing VNs for a few years and this is one of the best on the technical side. Sandbox is what it is, some may not like it, but the walkthrough takes away any hussle. Story is on par with the genre, nothing exceptional but not so bad. If you care about good renders and especially good animations, this game is a must.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

jly

The major problem is this:
    1. There are something at least 9 plotlines going on in the game (stepmom, stepsisters, CS teacher, english teacher, art teacher, cheerleader, chubby girl, bike rental job, sex toy job), many with multiple girls in them.
    2. Many steps in each plotline is, "Check in with stepmom," and then the next step will be, "Talk to stepmom tomorrow."
    3. On any given day, there might only be 1 or 2 plotlines actually active.
    4. Your task is to navigate the sandbox over to the one or two events available that day, which might only be "Talk to your stepmom."
    The result is a game that is extraordinarily dull to play. You spend a lot of time going around doing stuff only for nothing to happen. Even if it was a VN, it'd be overburdened by too many plotlines, not enough action (6 GB game, still haven't gotten past second base with stepfamily), mediocre writing, boring sex scenes (wham bam thank you ma'am), and a general lack of direction, but the sandbox really adds to the feeling of lost, directionless aiming, full of tedious clicking for little payoff.

Art is good, some plotlines are interesting (sex toy delivery, stepsisters), but the amount of time spent for the amount of progress achieved is extremely not worth it. (Still don't know what the deal is with the chubby girl, after 1.5 years, 9 versions, and 6 GB of content, and I guess I'll never know.)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

goodbye890

the story is amazing the characters are amazing this game is always something i look forward to seeing updated easily a 5 star and i do hope this game gets a slow burn with the main milf and the one with the comb in the front picture in this thread have no clue what the name is . definitely a game to be recommended
  10. 5.00 star(s)

syntax93

Great renders, interesting stories, and many characters with different personalities. This game is worth playing.
    Scenes are animated with sound, animations are good , story is ok . Don't understand bad reviews ....
    One of the best games you could play !!!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

V8.0.0
    After seeing the preview images of the game decided to give this one a go , have to say renders which is great and female characters look stunning , rest is simply bad like almost hard to find a story and unlikeable main charecter - nill likeable personality other than being dumb and boring cliche female characters which we see often and a sandbox which doesn't have a purpose , other than a filler . It does have some good renders so giving it 2 stars instead of one , probably only for fap by seeing gallery would be a waste to play game as story is simply bad .
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Otcho_Shogun

Really good game. Great Renders and animation. I like the Designs of the Characters and their variety. The story is nothing special, but the game flows very well and without too much grind.

They are characters that get scenes very soon and some where you have to wait for something substential to happen, but to me that feels natural and I like it that way.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are good
    Story felt not really intresting
    Lack of scenes with family
    Some longer sex Scenes lock behind patreon version :FacePalm:
    Lot of sex scenes but with the same womans
    Had a weird bug that said somthing was wrong Again you could fix it by being a patreon i think But it went away by itself no idea how
    Wish the dev stopped locking things behind patreon
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ludobico

good plot, easy to follow. there is an in-game hint system.
    lovely characters. hot girls - especially those sharing mc's home - and nice scenes. personally, i like the school setting.
    hope to see more frequent updates
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Hantersob

Great Renders and really good animations, long and readable story, Hot female designs. Everything a H-Game needs. The gameplay is "easy" too, no struggle to get to the next storyelements, I really enjoyed that. I'm not a big fan of huge free roam elements in such games, but how it's implemented here, is perfect.
    I would subtrack a half star for the not mutable voice tracks. The music choise is pretty good and fine during the playtime, but the voicetracks are just annoying.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Unfortunately this game falls into every single pit fall adult games should try to avoid, a dumb mc, unneeded sandbox, failed attempt at a realistic story, no choice of women, no main plot, choices that do nothing or the opposite of what they say, huge amount of time wasting.

How many times does it need to be said, if you make an sandbox game then have other things for us to do, here is another completely pointless sandbox style game where you are forced to do all events in a set order, you will be wasting huge amounts of time clicking around the school or any place only to get to a single location which could easily have been done automatically and not just once but all the time.

Art is very very good with some smooth animations.

Characters are pretty bad with all of them being standard cliches, the mc is incredibly unlikable not just from his attitude but also from his choice in girls who are the worst, really would have liked some choices of who the mc goes for, its also clear he a masochist from his choice in women and as to what seems to be a requirement in games at the moment stupid beyond words, seriously why are all mc's so dumb its a wonder how he is able to use doors given his intelligence level.

All the major choices turned out to be just two ways of doing the same thing so they are just pointless.

Sex scenes which are mostly dreams or fantasies include a nice lot of positions but for some reason just feel awkward oh and you get to watch the mc play with his dick a lot if that's your thing.

The game is a very very slow burn which normally is not a problem but when you include the time navigating the sandbox world if feels like getting to anything interesting will take weeks and weeks of playing.

To sum it up, playing this game you get to take control of a douche bag while he does stupid scumbag things while trying to date the dumbest women in school, honestly i feel stupider from playing this game.

Story 1/5 almost nonexistent
    Art 4/5 very good
    Sex 2/5 mostly fantasies and awkward.
    Fetishes 1/5 none found beyond incest
    Choices 1/5 two ways of doing the same thing
    Characters 1/5 idiots and angry people
  17. 2.00 star(s)

mammonite

2stars , because of EA Sports interruptions :KEK: too many DLC to unlock , gorgeus renders / character , but i don't care , whole experience is ruined. and olivia tsundere is pretty annoying. welp that's just me.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

ActiveShooter

love milf and that stockings feet .and I interesting hottest mature model so much !this game whole story its OK but i really want more excite things come out like some competitor try ruin things to make trouble and create dramatic maybe. but for now it has potential so Goodluck !
  19. 4.00 star(s)

xanonxmousx

great rendors and hot models. the mom in this one is AMAZING. The story is good and the sandbox isn't too bad. It is quite the tease.

I took off 1 star for the following: The game went to russian on me in the middle of it for some scenes. I couldn't get around those scenes or figure out what was going on. There's a lack of action with MCs fam. I'd like that to change soon so that teasing doesn't turn to blueballin. The story is a bit inconsistent possibly because of multiple devs - too many cooks in the kitchen?

I only took of 1 star for those because the renders, models and animations are excellent.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

@PanDemonium

I love mom model so much in this game whole story its nice but really focus is on very beautiful 3D models. Game is ok not much content at the beginning but it is not boring.

In real time it is 4 stars rating but I gave 5 stars cause models are so beautiful and it is nice teasing too. Tho if developer dont increase action in next few updates it will be lost of momentum,