leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version Season 1" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The patch does not work for other languages. I want to play it in Spanish and it won't change

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm still stuck at the step " Find Sarah at the college party on the next day ".
Any ideas ?
I have made every other steps, but evey time I go to the party, Sarah is chatting with Ms Hills

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Ah yes, the best way to introduce a girl to sex is to hold her arms down above her head and throat fuck her. Kind of a strange way to top off a romantic evening with Sarah.

Edit: Well, in retrospect it seems like she likes it kind of rough, so I guess it's not that strange.

kikial

Mar 26, 2022
bonjour pouvez vous me donnez le code ou le crack desole je ne parle pas anglais et novice en informatique merci beaucoup

justinredd

Jul 13, 2019
Has anyone got season 1 for Mac on a file host that doesn't limit downloads, like GoFile or Mega? Pixeldrain and Uploadhaven both throttle downloads and Mixdrop's file is down.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
img_913396.jpg Weekly Report
Hey, folks!
Are you ready for an explosion of emotions and exciting adventures? After all, our upcoming MLS update, scheduled for release in late November, promises a real college explosion!
Student life becomes even more dynamic as students stand up for their rights. Girls take the stage, showing their strength and passion in a very witty way. It's going to be hot!
As for Emily and Nicole, the new scenes with these hot blondes will surely make your hearts beat faster. The choices and plot twists promise to make interacting with them even more exciting.
And of course, we shouldn't forget about Sophie!
The main character will once again enjoy interacting with her in her room.
We are sure that this release will be an unforgettable experience for all MLS fans. We are waiting for you in the game so that you can fully immerse yourself in the world of passion, intrigue and love!
MLS.png

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes