Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Milfs of Sunville
Included LaikDink Walkthrough and Cheats mod
Added Incest patch by St_Dmitry
Added Activation patch by AnonDev
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/milfs.of.sunville/game or documents/Wills747/milfs.of.sunville.two/game folder.
Keep the rpa file, I'll look at making an update APK patch in future
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

Season 1 archive.rpa file (8.01e) (4.10Gb):
Mega

Season 1 Apk file (10.00e)(1.57Gb)
(RPA file from 8.01e required)
Mega

Season 2 archive.rpa file(2.3Gb)
Mega

Season 2 v4.02-Extra apk (122Mb)
(Season 2 rpa required)
Mega
Updated my Android port of Season 2 to v4.02 - extra

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Quest: date with Sarah in college
nothing happens, I come back the next day and it’s the same thing, no progress. How to fix?

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
so I cant seem to progress past the Sarah Mission. It says a date with her at the college party but everytime I call her she says shes there hanging out with Ms.Hill and that's it. All other missions are green and done. I got the gallery unlocker and there is more things after but this one thing is holding me back.

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
what the heck I just finished this scene but not the image you have. she got her face done and we left.
I have find this in the image folder, but I don't know which is the path to go there ?! Look at another one from slide folder, in image folder.

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
The only events I currently have for S1 are "One-on-one with Sophie" and "How is it possible for sean to see becky without paying her?" I have texted everyone in my phone. gone to every location on the map and i cant figure out how to complete the sean/becky event. I don't wanna do the sophie event cuz it says it will end the game. idk what to do

Prospect_35

Feb 1, 2024
I had s2v4.02+ extra, then i updated it to 4.03 but it requires code for extra. How can i reach for the code or are there any solve to this problem for free ?

Sep 30, 2020
Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
updated!

b12345oft

Dec 20, 2021
I try the iPatch for 4.02 , and the MC still call the mother by her name , sophie , instate of Mom.., on previews version your ipatch always work on me, but not this time... I currently on the scene where the MC enter Sophies room and asking her mom to walk on the park with just short pant . Any help ?
Screenshot 2024-02-11 134422.png Screenshot 2024-02-11 134612.png

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can this great game have worse reviews points that Amnesia game?? Amnesia is dilly dalling for yeares now not showing any sex scene nor progressing the story at all... this game have all. great girls, great milfs,good story so far and abslute stunning sex scenes.. this game deserve much more love. my 2 cents ofc

Reactions: Commander Booty

paviel-borisov

Feb 5, 2024
Sophie is certainly unique in this game! And she is drawn the best of all and her modesty attracts! I don't really like girls who are too horny! She is certainly a top character in such games! Honestly, I'm playing this, just because of her!)

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes