Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Gallery is still bugged... they moved the Clone of the "Kitchen" scene, from the Cowgirl thumbnail, to the Olivia Shower one to the left, instead... two thumbs still load the same scene.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Is there another way to view this scene then?
Yea you have to play it normally. It's sequential order, so AFTER you do the Kitchen stuff with Sophie, then there will be an option to "Shower", then now that we have EXTRA you can choose [Keep Watching] or Peek, whatever it was.
Not a fan of Olivia myself, but she offers more angles now. That's all the missing scene is.

ocean1208

Feb 27, 2023
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6
I extracted and copied it to the game folder normally, but it still doesn't work,s2v6

hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
No. It's not. At least for me. When try to replay Olivia Shower Scene or Sophie Bed Scene it gets me to Sophie in the kitchen.

I'm playing V6.0 Extra + MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v5.02-Extra_Multimod + z_universal_activation_crack

Does anybody else have the same?
Just talk to Sophie and after that enter bathroom.

How can i apply crack? In main menu i still have activate button.

Feb 1, 2021
Just talk to Sophie and after that enter bathroom.

How can i apply crack? In main menu i still have activate button.

Talk to Sophie and enter the bathroom is fine when playing the game. But when trying to re-play JUST the bathroom scene it starts and finishes with Sophie in the kitchen after that I'm on replay scenes screen again. Still think gallery mod need update.

Just place z_universal_activation_crack.rpy from zip file into \game\ folder and start the game. You should have "ACTIVATED" on the main screen

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
Reactions: hisnik2

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
even if I put the new crack into the game folder,the result still like this
Did you try accessing the extra content before applying the crack? If so, I would suggest deleting the game, reinstalling it, apply the patch, and then try to access the extra version content.

YMMV, but this has worked for me.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
even if I put the new crack into the game folder,the result still like this
And you don't have the extra version to activate... Because the extra menu entry will not be greyed.

Did you try accessing the extra content before applying the crack? If so, I would suggest deleting the game, reinstalling it, apply the patch, and then try to access the extra version content.

YMMV, but this has worked for me.
Not needed. But the crack activation does not transform your standard version into an extra...
You have to download the extra version for that.

Yeah same problem, probably have to wait for a fix from the dev or the guy who made the unlocker
The gallery unlocker will just unlock what the dev put it in... It's not a Gallery mod that add scene in a new gallery.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes