dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
Not needed. But the crack activation does not transform your standard version into an extra...
You have to download the extra version for that.

The gallery unlocker will just unlock what the dev put it in... It's not a Gallery mod that add scene in a new gallery.
I do use it on extra version and it's not working, but i get your point.

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
For the quest "Perfect Leisure Time", I go to Sophie's bedroom in the afternoon, but I keep getting the scene to peep on her instead of the next event.
Any solution?

ocean1208

Feb 27, 2023
And you don't have the extra version to activate... Because the extra menu entry will not be greyed.

Not needed. But the crack activation does not transform your standard version into an extra...
You have to download the extra version for that.

The gallery unlocker will just unlock what the dev put it in... It's not a Gallery mod that add scene in a new gallery.
thanks

HellFire_UA

Jun 19, 2023
Hi guys, does anyone have this fix for android from patreon? I can't launch the game through Joiplay, thanks.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hi guys, does anyone have this fix for android from patreon? I can't launch the game through Joiplay, thanks.
This update does not modify the game in the basic. It's allow buyer of androïd version to download the update and nothing else...

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
Hey so i put the file for activation crack for extra but the file doesn't work. anyone has any clue how to fix it ?

Hebdkebnd

Jun 14, 2020
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6

Why does not work ?

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes