beaglescout

Apr 4, 2020
no autosave??? or do i have somthing broken?
it was working fine with season 1, but now that i've moved onto season 2, there is none.

edit: nvm, working now. had to go into the local user data folder and delete the old autosave files left there from season 1.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Season 2's performance is so much better than 1! The last season ran like it was moving through molasses! I see the issue with the game shutting down to the main menu when you rollback between scenes is still there, though.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019
Maybe my console is buggy, but when I enter "rrmeterValue = -1" I get nothing. Any advice? Thanks.
Season 1 - Bump... where is the file? and did you ever figure it out. I even did gallery unlock and still cant get the last scene... with the dark hair rat girl

If i missed the answer my searching thread must be very bad

thanks

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, i have an issue with two quest; Magical ritual with Sophie and Graffiti in University.
Please how to fix that?

Reactions: Breiz

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
i am on the verge of giving up the game. The story is so so. Buggy game where cannot complete the graffitti mission.

gallery wise, the 2 last scenes in daisy section are the same. But cannot access it in the main gameplay.

Same goes to the colllege section last 3 scenes that cannot be viewed in main gameplay.

• Haha
Reactions: max5961
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes