DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023
an official in the game's discord group told me that season 2 is the last season and then the game will end. i want the game to have a season 3. people who think like me can talk to the development team on discord.

DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023
Does anyone know with which program the characters in this game are made? For example, can we render a character in the game?

ABDO21

Apr 25, 2023
an official in the game's discord group told me that season 2 is the last season and then the game will end. i want the game to have a season 3. people who think like me can talk to the development team on discord.
i'm translator for MoS and i want from all of you who love this game please come t our discord and try to convince the developers to give us season 3

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
i'm translator for MoS and i want from all of you who love this game please come t our discord and try to convince the developers to give us season 3
the game has potential for 5 seasons! Sophie is in top 3 female characters and profile of all the games here and all the game has to be develope around her !

Reactions: DexterM0RGAN

fabsspy

Mar 11, 2018
Can anybody show me how to open this scenes from the gallery? Base on the thumbnail seem like there are a lot of "action", but when i click, they all playing the same scenes without any "action" at all.

13thSuspect

Feb 25, 2021
some help please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 174, in script call
call phone_open() from _rcall_phone_open
File "game/Phone/phone_controller.rpy", line 171, in script call
call process_hooks("call_contact", "phone") from _rcall_process_hooks_24
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 470, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #
File "game/Phone/phone.rpy", line 127, in script call
call expression "college_chat" + str(collegeCallStage) from _rcall_expression_college_chat_func1
call expression "college_chat" + str(collegeCallStage) from _rcall_expression_college_chat_func1
ScriptError: could not find label 'college_chat2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v6.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1416, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v6.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'college_chat2'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Season2-v6.00
Fri Aug 16 23:25:50 2024

Jul 7, 2023
Hey there, awesome fans of MILFs of Sunville!

We’re thrilled to let you know that we’re diving back into the development of the upcoming update for MILFs of Sunville: Season 2 v7. This update is packed with five brand new, incredible scenes that are sure to blow your mind with their rich content.

And let’s cut to the chase – yes, this update features a scene with our irresistible Sophie! We know how much you adore her, which is why we’re planning some major life changes for her. Here’s a little secret: these changes will allow us to bring you even more sizzling content featuring Sophie in the future.

We hope this news gets you as excited as we are and gives you the strength to hold on until the update drops. Stay tuned because we’ve got plenty more surprises in store that we’re sure will delight you.

Thanks for sticking with us. See you soon in Sunville!

We know you’ve been waiting, and we’re back with some exciting news! There’s still plenty of work to do, but we’re staying on track and putting in the extra effort to bring you the next release soon.

In this update, get ready special meeting with the stunning Ruth, promising some unforgettable moments with the MC and… someone else. Who’s joining in on the fun? Well, that’s a surprise you’ll have to wait for until the release. And we didn’t forget about the fiery Ms. Richardson—her scene is as intense and passionate as ever, with all the control and spice you’d expect. Trust us, there’s going to be plenty of heat!

On top of that, we’re making solid progress on the final update for Breeze of Passion v8. Right now, we’re polishing the dialogues to make sure the story’s grand finale is as captivating as possible. Expect a perfect blend of sweet and spicy moments with your favorite ladies.

Stay tuned and be prepared for some serious heat!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1000033439.png

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes