koksokur

Jul 2, 2017

MILFs of Sunville: Season 2 v7 has been released!

We are excited to announce the release of another update for your favorite game, MILFs of Sunville!
As always, we have dedicated a lot of our time, creativity and inspiration to make this update better.
You can expect 1,960 new vivid images and a huge variety of exciting, high-quality animations!
As we continue to develop our projects, we are getting more and more involved and excited to do our best to make more qualityt content for your enjoyment!
Expect lots of even cooler and hotter updates!
A big thank you to everyone who loves our work and supports us! You are awesome!
Thanks to your support this project is still alive and and we can keep improving it with every update!
The next update is already in development!
Enjoy the Game!

Regular version:

Extra version:

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6
does not work with version 7

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
does not work with version 7
Because it's not the extra version :FacePalm:

The normal version does NOT have the extra content in it, so how would the crack work???

The crack only works on the EXTRA version which isn't here yet....

When does the extra version come out here?
Probably in a week when it gets to the $20 tier. I'm not spending $30....

Looks like 3/4's of the scenes are locked behind the extra version as well.

Last edited:

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
They have two awesome games. I wish dev could put 2x more work in finishing one and then work on the other one.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They have two awesome games. I wish dev could put 2x more work in finishing one and then work on the other one.
The other game will be finished/completed with the next update...and they are a "team" not a single person.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes