AntonioGustavo

Formerly 'frozted'
Jan 28, 2018
The only reason I play this game is for the sisters, especially the younger sis. I skipped a few updates since it didn't seem like the dev was working on her path yet. Any progress with her at all?

• Hey there
Reactions: onefingersalute

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Better to wait game until gets completed and gets proper crack - without unlocked = no worth playing for now :confused::HideThePain:
Because this isn't the extra version, holy cow folks, the normal version and the extra version are 2 different versions...this is the NORMAL version.

The crack will ONLY work with the "extra" version and NO other version, period.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can't trigger two new events:
  • Talk to Sophie - Talk to Sophie
  • Perfect leisure time - Talk to Sophie during the day
All other events for this update are complete.
Sophie is now in her room during the morning and afternoon wearing purple lingerie, and when MC goes there, the choices are "Peep at Sophie. (Extra version)" which is gray and cannot be selected, or "Leave".

Sophie is in the living room in the evening watching television and the normal scene watch television occurs.

The door to Sophie's room is locked at night.

This goes on for a week.
I still have this issue. I assume it's due to switching between the extra and regular versions a couple of updates ago.

I guess I'll wait and see if the extra version gets uploaded and see if I can fix it.

Klaudius

Jan 23, 2024
The scene was removed and I think switched to a masturbation scene later on in Season 1
wait what? could you elaborate please? what kind of scenes were those?
Am i missing something or do i have a softlock?
i cant trigger the college events.
* Talk to Nicole. "Meet Nicole on the first floor of the college during a school day"
* Talk to Emily. "Meet Emily at the college entrance during a school day"
I been roaming around in all places on the 1st floor. all floors, skiped a day etc. but nah..
Anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it? Or is this some remaining code for the Extra version?
Nicole will be standing there on the first floor, click on her.
I can't remember Emily's event since most events don't need a chronological order to do.
View attachment 4017411 I can't talk to her. I press her but she doesn't respond. :cry: :unsure:
if there is no event to talk to her then you won't be able to talk to her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Julio1876

Mar 30, 2020
still cant get passed the graffiti event it says to walk to the college at evening been doing that for a longtime since last update and the event never triggers am i missing something (does somebody have a save that finished the graffiti event)

Hakdar

Nov 27, 2021

Nicole will be standing there on the first floor, click on her.
I can't remember Emily's event since most events don't need a chronological order to do.

if there is no event to talk to her then you won't be able to talk to her.
The compressed version is bugged and doesnt show them. I changed to the normal version and it worked right away

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Early on, there was a scene where Olivia was fucking her boyfriend in her room. Thomas was watching and jerking from the door. Don’t remember which version it was removed (Joelurmel's mod says version2.01)

Last edited:
Reactions: AbgBalikMLM

Klaudius

Jan 23, 2024
Early on, there was a scene where Olivia was fucking her boyfriend in her room. Thomas was watching and jerking from the door. Don’t remember which version it was removed
ah, I can see why it was removed. She broke up with him very early on, can't even remember what he looked like. During that part of the story Olivia seemed more interested in her sister's panties rather than that guy.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes