Tsirninjadiesalot

Nov 5, 2023
how to unlock the extra scene seems the crank can not downloaded
Like million people that asked before you. It's the NORMAL version of the Game, the Crack doesn't work there only on the EXTRA version of the Game. Which hasn't been uploaded yet and will mostlikely take another Week or two.

Reactions: Xrisoner

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
does anyone have the issue after u fucked carrie and seans mom you go home when you go to sleep nothing else happens he does not go to sleep at all just lay there and it does not go to next day

MasterEldrag

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone tell, if I play without mod, it would be only missing scenes, or something more important, like choosing between two girls? And if with mod, I can play after in normal game, after choice "Both", or it will be broken?

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Ok after finally playing the last update i think i can officially say this game and the dev are the best in the space right now.
The content is good, they are actual full episode/updates. I do not have to wait 8-12 months for a new release, only for it to be underwhelming. This game and dev are great, maybe only nlt could top them right now.

I do not care how good the games for other devs are if i have wait forever to get an update because they are milking there patreons.

Victor Shakespeare

Nov 6, 2023
It seems there is something wrong with the choice menu of this game,if you click somewhere on the screen other than the choices when choice menu appears,the game will show an error.It seems the game chooses the second choice by default,and if it's an extra version scene choice,then an error occurrs.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
It was a missed opportunity to have more secret sexy time with beautician Judy while Sophie had that face mask and cucumbers on. That scene would have been so much better.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes