Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yep, in my case I prefer milfs over teen, so... my priorities in incest games are mom and aunt, in that order... then sis and cousin... in his fetishes list on Patreon appears M/D, I guess the sister will appear at some point.
I love the phrase I heard somewhere that talked about women in their 30's+ vs. teens or even twenties.. "Women in their 30's and beyond usually know if they'll have sex with a guy within 20 second of meeting him, where as women in their teens and even twenties requires two drinks and finger to even have a clue.." XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I love the phrase I heard somewhere that talked about women in their 30's+ vs. teens or even twenties.. "Women in their 30's and beyond usually know if they'll have sex with a guy within 20 second of meeting him, where as women in their teens and even twenties requires two drinks and finger to even have a clue.." XD
dat some pubs deep thinking lol

U

User_2668

This one looks good. Really liked the mom.. Aunt is good too.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I like that there are very marked differences between a woman who had a child (Mom) and one who remained single, without children and workout daily (Aunt), that doesn't make the mom look bad, in fact I like her more... a really curvy mom that look more of her age.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Anybody else notice how passive-aggressive his $100 patreon goal is?

"No seriously. Are you interested in this game?
At the moment I do not even know whether to continue or not.
The achievement of this goal will be an excellent sign that someone wants this adventure."

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Anybody else notice how passive-aggressive his $100 patreon goal is?

"No seriously. Are you interested in this game?
At the moment I do not even know whether to continue or not.
The achievement of this goal will be an excellent sign that someone wants this adventure."
at least, he is frank and admit the fact he is unsure to continu the game. not like some others who pretend to do anything for finish the game and abandon it in middle for another project

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
at least, he is frank and admit the fact he is unsure to continu the game. not like some others who pretend to do anything for finish the game and abandon it in middle for another project
Well 100 bucks means only a small handful of people want to play. so not worth it. But it also takes time and momentum to get there so he should consider that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well 100 bucks means only a small handful of people want to play. so not worth it. But it also takes time and momentum to get there so he should consider that.
no, thats mean the devs dont need tons of money for be motivated to continu the game. he still can always add new reach point with highest money limit .

its not because he ask for 100$ that mean he will have less peoples play his game than another one who ask for 1000$

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
According to the Patreon (which you can also click the link in the OP to check BTW) the creator is still posting on it.

Of course the creator, unfortunately, has high expectations with releasing things only to the $10 patrons and not trying to build a solid fan base and growing from there.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
MILF = Mother I'd Like to Fuck. Note.. it says "Mother" so it's always a female who has/had children.
In Britain, they're sometimes called "yummy mummy".
A MILF can be a young mother but the term usually refers to mothers in their 30s, 40s, and sometimes 50s. But it is always a mother.
Note... To me, being called a "motherfucker" is a compliment and I always say "Yes, they're quite sexy and good in bed. How's your mom? Does she still swallow?"
Is it ? I alway thought the MILF was about womans in 30s~40s that not necessarily has to be a mother but just look like one...

Reactions: Rroarr
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes