-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Walkthrough - Katgza version 4.1 WT + Swagger's Walkthrough v5.4
If you'd prefer a PDF, here's the full PDF walkthrough of everything so far (through all builds of the game). I took Katgza's PDF and modified it with all additional content, including specific instructions on beating all mini-games (especially the annoying Alex-in-the-Villa one). I manually played everything myself and noted down steps to make sure it should work. There is some bugginess here and there in the game, so I highly recommend saving regularly, especially at the point I indicate in the walkthrough. You beat me by 30 minutes, Swagger. ;)

EDIT: I have an updated version of the walkthrough here.

Last edited:

kolikoli123

Apr 13, 2018
MILF = Mother I'd Like to Fuck. Note.. it says "Mother" so it's always a female who has/had children.
In Britain, they're sometimes called "yummy mummy".
A MILF can be a young mother but the term usually refers to mothers in their 30s, 40s, and sometimes 50s. But it is always a mother.
Note... To me, being called a "motherfucker" is a compliment and I always say "Yes, they're quite sexy and good in bed. How's your mom? Does she still swallow?"
OWW haha what a good reply

Reactions: EdgeUnleashed

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After the scene with the doctor I go outside and press officer jada and nothing happens what should I do?
I have found this specific part bugged myself sometimes. The only thing I can recommend is to reload before the doctor's scene and replay it. I'm not sure whether it affects things, but just in case, make sure you go directly to the Street where Jada is.

I'm also not sure how sensitive the game is to moving saves around (and / or copying them), but if you're still stuck you might try using my attached save file. It's on the beach, right before you go up to the Clinic. Be sure to copy both the save file and the image file matching it. I have no idea where they are on Linux, Mac, or any mobile device, but on Windows they go here:
C:\Users\[WindowsProfile]\AppData\LocalLow\https___www_patreon_com_Milfarion\Milf's Resort

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How many of the sex scenes available are animated?
It depends on how you classify "animated". There are three sex scenes in total so far. The first (with Emma) is definitely not animated. The second (with Maria) is sort of animated; it's 2- to 4-frame loops, so strictly speaking it's animated, but only barely. The final scene (with Bella) is definitely animated. I think, like a lot of games (but not all, ofc), the farther along you get in the game the better the animations become.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The minigame where you have to trap the d-bag is starting to piss me off.
Yeah, it can be tricky. If you haven't already, you might consult my PDF walkthrough a few posts up to see if what I described for it helps. But ultimately, it can be a tough one, even with my suggestions.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It depends on how you classify "animated". There are three sex scenes in total so far. The first (with Emma) is definitely not animated. The second (with Maria) is sort of animated; it's 2- to 4-frame loops, so strictly speaking it's animated, but only barely. The final scene (with Bella) is definitely animated. I think, like a lot of games (but not all, ofc), the farther along you get in the game the better the animations become.
Cheers man. Think I will leave it then.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
So sorry to here about your disability and well done for getting passed that part of the game.
I am also so sorry that I tried to support other posters who are having the same problems and offer some encouragement. This is not BS and as I am advanced in age my reflexes are not what they used to be.
I have tried all my adult life to be truthful and help others where I can. It is a pity you can not do the same.
I'm also of age but help me understand how am i supposed to help them? you can't fix LAZYNESS

Yey! Don't give up guys! give it another go!! you can do it!!

I'm not going to turn this in to a why or what's worse, but sir lack of reflexes beats a 1 handed person on a PC everyday!
So i stand by my comment it is BS that they can't get it!

No words are going to help people who do not try and sorry that I don't feel sorry but even my great grandmother that lasted 101 yrs walked and did everything on her own until the last week of her life.

So again this is a generational/social problem that want everything handed and are not willing to put in a little work or even some effort as they don't know what that is.
With you probably being the exception because of age but still no excuse, your non reflexive arthritic hands with 10 fingers beats my 1 hand all day on a PC no matter how you look at it!! as my hand is used on the mouse so only 1 nub on my other hand to try to type and use keyboard, so sorry but that is no excuse!

FYI to get passed that is more of a BRAIN exercise then reflexes!

THINK ABOUT IT there is a pattern right? No?...
Then you are rushing, so study it and plan your moves around that! bait him to come in but don't try to leave do it at least 3 or 4 times and count if you have to, study the movement, notice if he takes the same time to come out of the bathroom every time or does it change?, etc, etc, etc but again there is no way someone with 2 hands, 10 fingers and a brain can't figure it out.

Keep trying you'll get the satisfaction of getting it done after like 50 tries like back in the days REMEMBER?

Only you can create your own obstacles no one else!

Last edited:
Reactions: 44Tom

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I'm not sure what your deal is but I agree with the commenters. There is not enough time to click on everything. I can get into position just fine after several tries, but I cannot get the key to lock the bathroom door in time. Good for you that you got past it but don;t disparage others who have trouble. It's an issue that needs work.
Is not an issue as that part was already done like 2 or 3 updates back, so then let's say out of 1000 only 10 did not get it is NOT an ISSUE! now if you told me that out of those 1000, at least 400 can't get it THEN mayyybeee it's an issue. (of course these are made up numbers just as an example)

Don't rush bait him a few times and study the movements.

If there was not enough time to do it this THREAD would be flooded with comments on it don't you agree?
yet so far only like 4 people mention it on this update even if it's been in game for sometime now, which would have been fixed if it WAS an issue

And you don't have to know my deal for me to express MY opinion based on MY reality which is a FACT.
So again if i can do it with 1 hand and a little nub ANYONE with a brain can also!

Oh and sorry but I'm not in to this new thing of watching what I type or say because I might hurt feelings, I live in the real world and out here feelings don't matter over FACTS, at the end of the day you might have hurt feelings BUT it's still a fact that if a person with only 1 hand can do it, there is no reason a fully functional person can't,

There is NO EXCUSE or reasoning you can come up with that would justify it, so trying to go the hey don't hurt our feelings, don't criticize us you are being disparaging won't work, sorry but I don't sugar coat things.

I'm still baffled at how fully capable people are telling a handicapped person with 1 hand they CAN'T do things, hell if you told me about shoe laces then I would probably understand and not even that as I just analyzed my situation and limitations and figured out a WAY to tie them up it when I was young, what a concept huh? Think, Analyze then Resolve. spoiler might not always work the first few tries so you have to put work in to it!

ps:yeah that last part was a bit sarcastic must admit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 44Tom

svendeer

Jan 31, 2019
hello,can someone please help.I can only change players name it won@t allow me enter next character for some reason,no button and enter does not work.does anyone a save from start and if so where does it go

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
I think there is a bug.

I have the bolognia and the sleeping pills, ive put these together, but the dog returned to his home postion, so I cannot give him the sodding drugged food. Any ideas please?
after combining them together use 'em on dog instead on clicking on dog itself

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
after combining them together use 'em on dog instead on clicking on dog itself
Not sure how, as you there is no dog option.... (as pe rmy pic in my post before).

Ive now found out that its a bug and I have to restart the game and ensure I click on the dog outside of the lobby, otherwise once hes gone, its over.. Crazy.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes