Ren'Py - Abandoned - Milf's Tale [v0.3] [Pear Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rance_zero

Renders were good.
    Characters had their own personalities and fetishes.
    The gameplay was kind of original. Consisting of one mother and her daughter, where the mother influenced daughter's decisions by giving her advice.
    Too bad it got abandoned, it was good. Still I recommend you to play it, it will be less than 2h of gameplay
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rodian95

choices were interesting because it does set up interesting branches. but dialog and writing could really use a big improvement and really hurt the story. the scenes were mediocre.

unfortunately Tale is pretty forgettable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dehlaz

A very nice game with some decent options that is sadly abandoned. However it serves a niche which does not have a lot of other games with content, that being MILF on young hottie (lesbian). You can both sleep with someone yourself and influence your daughter.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.2.51...

This one isn't tagged as a visual novel, but it pretty much plays out like one just with a lot of choices to make...

The visuals of the characters are decent... There is a continuity issue whenever an erotic scene plays out in the current content, with the clothing closing and opening from one picture to another which doesn't always make sense... An example would be when the daughter and Paige are watching the movie on the couch... When the daughter goes to touch her breast the clothes magically unbutton all the way, and the moment her hand goes down they are magically buttoned back up, almost as if they opened by themselves on-demand... This happens all throughout this VN/Game many different times with various characters... It throws off the immersion and continuity of the scenes... The backdrops are a mix of unique ones, and ones that have been reused hundreds of times in other VN/Games...

The script is decent with some spelling/grammar errors now and then... The plot revolves around a female protagonist living with her daughter, who is forced to get a job to make ends meet... From there she works and lives each day, with many choices presented that can lead her down various story paths... She also gets many opportunities to influence the story paths of her daughter as she gives advice and kind of spies on her daughters life through a diary... Choices, no matter how insignificant looking, do effect outcomes as the story progresses...

The problem you run into is that in some cases the story moves along pretty quick, and so do some of the erotic events... It will be moving at a steady pace one second and then lightning fast the next then back to normal, with no discernable pattern to it... Most erotic scenes also do not last very long either, sometimes with the magical clothing I mentioned earlier...

Overall, it's an alright VN/Game, but it moves too quick sometimes and there isn't as much immersion as you're typical visual novel, which this game is not labeled as such anyway... Even though it has plenty of story text, it is mostly about choices and how they effect the protagonist and her daughter more then anything... I didn't run into any dead ends, so that was a plus... Sometimes choices still work, but not as well as other choices, so there is also that to consider... In any case, this is an average level story driven, choice game, mostly revolved around relationships and of course erotic material... Will I revisit it? Probably way down the line when it gets closer to finishing... It's an ok play through, but not great...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ataios

By the degree of choices given, this game should be enjoyable for a lot of players. I personally only played the lesbian route for both the protagonist and her daughter, but you can let them have male lovers too, if you prefer that. Really hot artwork with realistic proportions. Extremely hot game! More updates please!