Ren'Py - Completed - Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

1. 3.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

I really appreciate the conversion to renpy so I won't critique the game itse. . . . hang on. . .I'll put this review on both this and the og.

I guess this being one of icstor's early works, it wasn't his best.

So this game really ain't that great. The slut sistor. . . .I guess we don't know how slutty she is as she admits to fucking anything that moves. Orgies aren't her worst.

We never got the story on why the other sister hates the mc so much. When she get's grounded, she wonders if the mc hates her for what happened back then. However, that's all. the story never tells us more. and there is zero reconcilliation.

the maid's trip to italy was weird af. You don't need $10,000 for that unless you're flying first class and going to every 5star attraction plus funding the damn wedding. .And she had a redemption path or non blackmail path. Plotholes here and there.

I'll go back with a. This ain't that fun and I would not recommend. However it's unfortunately on pare with the december 2023 average on f95. As much as the women/graphics were hot. The MC was annoying
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dreamtype

This is the definitive way to play this game.

I started out playing the original RPGM version but postponed that to try this one because I enjoy renpy games more. I'm glad I did even though there is no sound this was way more enjoyable to play.

I was using the original games walkthrough with this and it still worked for the most part, However the walkthrough stops a little short of the game's end but really I didn't need it because this adaptation leaves out any ambiguity of the original version and it really easy to complete. The format with the highlighted areas made everything simple.

selectivepaperclip did an excelent job on this.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Impregnator_Erectux

This game was so rushed towards the end it even forgot three of its characters existed. I heard the developer had the bright idea to work on another game simultaneously and that is why this game was thrown under the bus. I must say tho, that as far as MC characters go, this game have one of the worst yet, even for ICSTOR standards. All of his MCs have been bratty, but damn, what a piece of bratty crap this MC was. Not to mention that long wierd af looking dick he has. Is one of the most bizarre dick desings I have seen in my life. Your dad in this game is a chad tho. But your grandfather, jeez..... don't even get me started on that piece of filth. What an annoying pos of a character that was.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 8/10

A blast from the golden past.

Ah yes, Milf's Villa, a true example of when Patreon was still a haven for the best incest hentai games around. ISCTOR being a power house for RPG Maker incest games in particular, which unfortunately does not age well in this modern age of Renpy and Unity games with the same vibe.

And along comes this remake, which I somehow missed out on way back in 2018 when it came out! I mean, I knew all about the Milf's Control remake, from the same dev, but I did not know Milf's Villa also got a remake.

And I have to say this one came out much better. Unlike Milf's Control, which had a lot of side quest stuff, this one is far more mainstream and focused on a more limited to-do list.

If you're new to the game, let me just say you have to be into incest as that is the main theme prevailing here. You play as a young man with too much time on his super rich white hands, and being a horny boy he goes after his older super bitchy sister, his super Milf mom, his other drunk slut sister, and his down to clown aunt. On the side he also guns for a connivence store employee, his best friend's mom, the hired help, and a sadistic S&M friend of his father.

How do you accomplish such lofty goals? Well you do random tasks, sneak across your house, make your bitch sister look like a druggie, lay into your mother's loneliness, bring booze to your groupie sister, and other various tasks. The biggest decision here is how you handle the hire help pursuit. You can either blackmail her into being your butt slut, or you can forgive her and show her compassion making her your loving sultry future wife.

The old version made doing these a bit of a slog to get through, but being able to click through the maps and not need to slowly walk around them helped a lot.

The scenes are also still pretty good despite being as old as they are, ICSTOR models hold up really well. Which is why I really enjoy this game and give the remake a thumbs up.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

abconline

It was short and unfortunately underdeveloped (why is the store even there lol). Excellent h-scenes tho, what you would expect from ICSTOR. Also thank god for the Renpy port. I skipped the original version due to fear of RPGM.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

XenoFash

5 stars for the conversion (will rate the game on original thread) as I had previously given up on the RPGM version. I'm glad I gave it a 2nd try with the remake.

Basically, this allows for insta-travel, highlights objects, and removes all the run and fetch of the RPGM version.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kaske11

Extremely good, very gouda, almost parmesan( but not quite, still 5/5). Play it if you ever feel a hankering for squeezing your old hog. If cest is the kink consider this shit the zestiest of doritos.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Was a great game. I wish there was more with Christine though some reason in my second play through I felt the ending was rushed compared to my first play through where it felt to long. Probably because of the difference in versions but I wish there was more.

Overall good game with great scenes!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Much better than the original RPGM games.

Dialogs can be skipped, no need to fight, avoid guards or run on endless sidewalks to complete the quests.

Oh and you can save anytime, and undo your last action (click the Back button).
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kajoq

This port worked really well! I only had one glitch that required a restart, and since I save often it wasn't a problem. I tried the original rpgmaker games, and while I love the story and the models, they're just too tedious to complete. This port took most of the tedium out and made for a much more enjoyable experience. I'll definitely be trying out some of the other ports.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

kimoo

again those 5 stars for the mod itself (not the game

quickly(completed).. (23/50) Average game

the story(2/10)

-first i want to fuck my sisters,mother and aunt
    -then we discover that the mother and granfather (you know)
    -then we discover that the father want to fuck the daughter
    -then my sisters fucking each other
    -then my aunt want to fuck my sisters
    -then me and dad fuck 2 girls together

the animation(8/10)

render(8/10)

the choices(2/10)

sex scenes(3/10)

should you try it ????
    -only if you want to jerk off (with unofficial renpy mod)
    if i don't use every side of game to review it
    i would give it 0
    but the render and animation saved it

don't forget to check this page (for renpy ports)
    https://f95zone.com/threads/rpgm2renpy-a-rpgmaker-emulator-in-renpy.19426/
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Makaikishi

BEST MILF o/
    Just amazing! I already liked the game but now in Ren'py everything is way better. All of these visual novels should be made in Ren'py.
    The RPGM engine was the only bad point this game had in my opinion, now it's perfect!