Milfs Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddictedToCock

May 14, 2018
Hi Folks,

I recently downloaded Milfs Villa by ICSTOR, great game, loved it. I was just wondering about the gallery room and where it might be. I've read somewhere that it's available after you've finished the game, but when I enter the last scene with the mother, it plays and the sort of "after credits" where it explains what happened in the next 6 months shows, and then I get the message:"Thanks for Playing" and it puts me back on the Main Menu. When I reenter my save, im back before I started the last cutscene, and I've looked everywhere for the gallery room.

Any help is appreciated

Reactions: KILOR

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Hi Folks,

I recently downloaded Milfs Villa by ICSTOR, great game, loved it. I was just wondering about the gallery room and where it might be. I've read somewhere that it's available after you've finished the game, but when I enter the last scene with the mother, it plays and the sort of "after credits" where it explains what happened in the next 6 months shows, and then I get the message:"Thanks for Playing" and it puts me back on the Main Menu. When I reenter my save, im back before I started the last cutscene, and I've looked everywhere for the gallery room.

Any help is appreciated
You should ask in its thread.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Ah cool thanks,

might be a stupid question but how do I get there? i'm trying to go through the game section, but I cant find it
You can find a search bar on the right top side.Just search Milf Villa and you will see its thread.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
@Ezpzlemonfucky Indeed you should look into the main thread for this game and you'll find it quicker with the searchbar. If you havent found it yet yourself i'll explain it here. In older versions (most versions before the final version, you could enter the gallery room by finishing up whatever available content for that version and then going to sleep in your bed at night. Then you would go into the galleryroom. Though there wasnt any way out of it so you just had to make a special save just for the galleryroom. In the final version its impossible to trigger the galleryroom so you need to port over a gallery save you made in an older version.

Status
Not open for further replies.