Seeking Milfs

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm sure recommendations will come flying in...
But you know you can just go to "Latest Updates" and filter those exact requirements, yeah?

Also, what's SLG?

SteamedJoe

Dec 28, 2022
Simulation game i think

not all games make it there and there may have been something ive missed

Sharting_Ghost

Feb 7, 2023
I'm gonna choose to ignore your preference for 2D games and recommend 3 3D games.

First recommendation is "Ripples". Has a time travel plot that involves seeing the milfs in the game in their younger years.
Pretty good 8/10

Second recommendation is "Polarity". Can't remember what it's about, but it's in my bookmarks so it must be good. And it haves Milfs. (nvm its abandoned)

Third is "Eternum". The plot is sort of like Sword Art Online. So pretty cringe and gay. But it has Milfs so yeah, there's that.
4/5

Reactions: SteamedJoe

SteamedJoe

Dec 28, 2022
I'm gonna choose to ignore your preference for 2D games and recommend 3 3D games.

First recommendation is "Ripples". Has a time travel plot that involves seeing the milfs in the game in their younger years.
Pretty good 8/10

Second recommendation is "Polarity". Can't remember what it's about, but it's in my bookmarks so it must be good. And it haves Milfs. (nvm its abandoned)

Third is "Eternum". The plot is sort of like Sword Art Online. So pretty cringe and gay. But it has Milfs so yeah, there's that.
4/5
Thanks ill give em a look through

Reactions: Sharting_Ghost