Sep 12, 2017
How do I run this in Wine on mac? I made an app off of the version 15 but can't run it, nothing happens. I reckon it needs a sudo command or something in terminal but does anyone have experience with this and tested it out?
Hey, yeah I've figured that much xD the icon appears fine like if it was running but nothing happens, it's not just a slow load or anything I've tried multiple times to download it again and leave it for a while to see if it would play but nothing happens.
umm ya see try to open wine solo wine not the game first from your application menu this is for wine to load its components and request you to install 2 components necessary to run bn wine

I recommend watching videos on YouTube if you find them about the installation and configuration of wine

and if it works, visit the official wine website

search the winehq wiki for the correct installation and steps to wine
in mac (this works correctly if you delete the version you have in mac completely up to the .wine folder)
the point next to the folder wine (.) in ubuntu means a hidden file or hidden folder.
in mac you should find out how to see hidden files and the location of the wine folder.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It isn't out on Patreon yet...Guess my theory on his business model wasn't that fake after all. When he published the update log, he said on here " we are bug-testing. it won't be long " <----- If your eyes aren't open, I'm gonna do it for you. This message is always posted here every single month and the update always falls 10 days later. If you still don't get the picture guys, I give up...If someone proves me that the $20 tiers or higher get the game on the same date as the $10 patreons, I'll shut my mouth and never bring this up again.

Reactions: parqueo

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
It isn't out on Patreon yet...Guess my theory on his business model wasn't that fake after all. When he published the update log, he said on here " we are bug-testing. it won't be long " <----- If your eyes aren't open, I'm gonna do it for you. This message is always posted here every single month and the update always falls 10 days later. If you still don't get the picture guys, I give up...If someone proves me that the $20 tiers or higher get the game on the same date as the $10 patreons, I'll shut my mouth and never bring this up again.
its here

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes