For someone who says :
1. "...the artist is bad "
2. "..the storyline lacks depth "
3. "..gameplay just broke the flow "
4. "..story and scene has no resonance "
5. "..animation quality has taken a downtoll "

you sure keep asking for more
:unsure:

Read our Patreon :), we posted an estimate there.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
You know...
For someone who says :
1. "...the artist is bad "
2. "..the storyline lacks depth "
3. "..gameplay just broke the flow "
4. "..story and scene has no resonance "
5. "..animation quality has taken a downtoll "

you sure keep asking for more
:unsure:

Read our Patreon :), we posted an estimate there.
Brother i am huge fan of MILFTOON from your comics art you have set a benchmark in adult comics.thereby my expectations from you are always high don't take it in wrong way.....
or just curious when will you drop .17 you see your big fan is right here.lots of love

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
so my save file is for v10 and i downloaded v14 but i am having a problem, I cant call to police in leticia's house, whenever i click on the phone it just repeats the dialog of calling the taxi and going to leticia house and 50$ are cut from my waller, please help

Sep 12, 2017
why is anyone not ask
"where is update"
WHERE İS ARMY
First of all, friend you must have patience, a lot of patience.;)

Second, the army (hehe) is obviously waiting for the publication of the game.:sneaky::devilish:

Third, it is likely that the game is published at any time or these days so I recommend reviewing the forum and patreon:p

Fourth, while you wait for the publication of the game you can try another game or distract yourself with something else.:cool:

if you are new you probably do not know but the game is usually published in the last days or weeks of the month + plus a few extra days because of errors found in the game.:unsure:

avi1231

Apr 30, 2019
I am new here, i downloaded the game, size 74.7MB but when i am extracting via winrar or winzip its showing error NO ARCHIVE FOUND.. anyone facing same issue? pls advice tt.JPG

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
I am new here, i downloaded the game, size 74.7MB but when i am extracting via winrar or winzip its showing error NO ARCHIVE FOUND.. anyone facing same issue? pls advice View attachment 296118
Its wierd archive is good either you extract without downloading completely as size 74 mb doesn't always means it downloaded fully sometimes it represents space needed in your hard drive

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
friends of the forum I understand how they feel I am also waiting for version 0.17 of the game with anxiety.

Version 0.17 is possibly already finished and about to be published.

My recommendation is to wait a little longer and be patient.;):sneaky:
Whats can we expect in .17?

Reactions: parqueo

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
.17 walkthrough anyone? xD
You don't really need one for 0.17
After patreons request , we made the game much easier so it doesn't need a walkthrough. Just trial-and-error and you will find it. Lots of hints,tips by Joey if you read carefully what he says.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes