4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Found on svscomics: 82Mb Small:
Additions/Fixes on v0.17
1. Fixed a bug where the Tablet was not working on V.0.15 and above. Now the Tablet is available on Part 2 once you leave the Pool party.

2. Fixed a bug where Linda would appear in the garden when she should not.

3. Added 2 Linda Tease scenes

4. Added a multi-scene with Linda

5. Storyline progression with Linda.

6. This version is significantly shorter than other versions. The reason being is that we removed parts that would not make sense unless you play the next version. For that reason parts have been omitted (dialog mostly) so they will be included along with the new ones in V0.18. For that reason , V0.18 will be significantly larger.

7. Added a new supporting character , the Granny

8. Fixed a bug where the suspicious leaf would be picked up but not removed from the scene

9. Added a fight scene

Reactions: Valila and Jansen

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Found on svscomics: 82Mb Small:
Additions/Fixes on v0.17
1. Fixed a bug where the Tablet was not working on V.0.15 and above. Now the Tablet is available on Part 2 once you leave the Pool party.

2. Fixed a bug where Linda would appear in the garden when she should not.

3. Added 2 Linda Tease scenes

4. Added a multi-scene with Linda

5. Storyline progression with Linda.

6. This version is significantly shorter than other versions. The reason being is that we removed parts that would not make sense unless you play the next version. For that reason parts have been omitted (dialog mostly) so they will be included along with the new ones in V0.18. For that reason , V0.18 will be significantly larger.

7. Added a new supporting character , the Granny

8. Fixed a bug where the suspicious leaf would be picked up but not removed from the scene

9. Added a fight scene
And again...
SVS versions are bugged and tampered with people complaining about the game trying to access the internet (viruses)

Avoid these please and get a legit version unless you want to get either viruses or a broken version (and then blame us for it)

Yesman1602

May 16, 2018
I'm stuck,after the fight with jason and hospital nothing happens, just mom in the kitchen in the morning with same dialogue and nothing else, what I'm suppose to do?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Last version I played of this game was where the blond gym lady cock teases you and it ends there. Which version is that and if possible could I get a save for the start of the next version please. Cleaned the comp as well as adult games and stuff.

Sep 12, 2017
Just wait,someone will post
wow this version is certainly beautiful and very exciting, it has blown my head and my ganzo is very happy. :v ;)

the scene of the fight I loved a lot of humor.:ROFLMAO:

an excellent version

In summary:
Game art 100% satisfied. :p:devilish:

Game story 100% satisfied. :)

playability of the game 80% satisfied, (I found something very simple and easy compared to how it was before). :unsure:

Game humor 100% satisfied. (I laughed a lot with the scene of the fight haha). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes