gghhghfgz

May 27, 2019
I can not get into the game when I want to start the game. Init failed, could not load game
what should I do to solve the problem

Yekram69

Nov 23, 2018
hp
You hardly need a strong PC for our game. Try restarting and trying again or running the game in Compatibility mode for Windows 7 and under. Running the game as Administrator at least once will help too.
how do i run it in that mode?
comp mode u spoke of. it says incompatiable aplication

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
hp

how do i run it in that mode?
comp mode u spoke of. it says incompatiable aplication
Right Click on game file and select Properties. Then click on Compatibilities and select something other (lower) than Windows 7. Lower where it says "Privilege level" select administrator. Click OK and then run the game.

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all. I'm stuck here:
5. Call Gloria for sex at 8pm...when she arrives left click on her and choose the new option:"Mom sleeping" she will ask her to check on Mom so go to her room.
6. You can now spy on Linda in her room on weekdays at 8pm...
7. Go to lounge on weekdays at 2pm and view new scene. Mrs Kelly will give you her private number.

Point 6 and 7. I mom's room is still locked. During weekdays at 2pm nobody is in the longe. Mom is sunbathing.

Some advise?

coldmaster21

Jun 13, 2018
Seriously ... This game is simply sensational, in my humble opinion the best MILF game that has ... Excuse my English PS: I would love to see a scene ANAL GLORIA or Linda ANAL

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
On one hand the more scenes with Gloria the closer we get to a scene where the MC doninate Gloria in sex,on the other i think after this scene with Linda it will be sex

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
AND I AM SAYING THE DEVELOPER OF THIS SWEET THING HE IS THE BEST, I THINK THE BOLL WE DON'T NEED IT BECAUSE WHAT EVER THE UPDATE IN EVERY MONTH IT MUST BE AWESOME.
THANK U FOR THIS HARD WORK

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes