Gloria - Semi-public (hidden while in public) sex scene

Gina - Anal scene

Mrs French (Gallery Milf) - Blowjob

Mrs Kunt-stable (Police Milf) - Domination

Linda - Non penetration Rub while aware
Another Linda rub???? Awww come on guys! I wanna see some real action this time

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Milftoon-drama, thank you very much for your awesome work. I cannot believe how there is so few people following you. I make a vow that as soon as I find a better job I'm going to become a patreon. Your animations and art style are amazing man. I wish you the best!.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
... interesting... I have a cocktail, ice, and leaf... no matter what I try, I can't combine them, and I can't find any instructions anywhere as to how to do so... interesting... <frustrating>...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-drama, thank you very much for your awesome work. I cannot believe how there is so few people following you. I make a vow that as soon as I find a better job I'm going to become a patreon. Your animations and art style are amazing man. I wish you the best!.
Thank you!
If you like what we do , feel free to drop a line on our patreon , or here or drop us your feedback by reviewing our game

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
... interesting... I have a cocktail, ice, and leaf... no matter what I try, I can't combine them, and I can't find any instructions anywhere as to how to do so... interesting... <frustrating>...
The walkthrough is a few pages back. How are you trying to combine them (drag and drop) ?

Sep 12, 2017
can't decide between linda and gloria. FUCK such a hard choice
haha we understand you friend (for something both milfs are rivals) their scenes are very hot and sexy;)

I personally would like to see the scene:

Mrs Kunt-stable (Police Milf) - Domination:love::cool:

Mrs kunt-stable has a very sexy body (she definitely competes with Mrs linda and Mrs gloria in body):p I want to see her in action

the ganzo is burning with so many scenes :v :devilish:

uff I also want to see gina doing an anal wow wow:p

Reactions: EdExmaquina

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Funny to see how calm this thread is when the upcoming update isn't about Linda. LoL.

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
haha we understand you friend (for something both milfs are rivals) their scenes are very hot and sexy;)

I personally would like to see the scene:

Mrs Kunt-stable (Police Milf) - Domination:love::cool:

Mrs kunt-stable has a very sexy body (she definitely competes with Mrs linda and Mrs gloria in body):p I want to see her in action

the ganzo is burning with so many scenes :v :devilish:

uff I also want to see gina doing an anal wow wow:p
I would prefer a domination with Gloria,she already dominate the MC enough in sex,it would be good to see the MC turn the table on her

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Drag n Drop... Left Click + Alt/Shft/Ctrl <all combos>... nothing works for me, sad to say...
You click on an item , once it is selected it changes into your mouse icon. Then click on the item that you want to drop it on.
Alt , shift etc do not work on this game.
The only key shortcuts are F1-F2-F3-F4 to control the sound and F12 to use the build-in money cheat.
If you are dropping items and nothing happens that means that you most likely skipped a part. Which part EXACTLY are you on the storyline?

Reactions: Fran100
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes