Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
hi guys im new in this gam can you guys please tell me full Walkthrough for the Jason birthday party

View attachment 314164
Those that are playing the game that starts off with you at the party just follow the walk through
1.Talk to Linda who asks for a smooth cock
2. Talk to Gloria who asks you to find Jason. Call with the phone behind her. She then asks to find swimsuit.
3.Check inside bounce castle. Then talk to Gina. Then Drop wallet on her.
4.Give Gloria her suit. She gives battery
5. Use battery on castle.
6.Click on cocktail next to Linda. Then mix the cocktail with smoothie then ice then leaf.Give to Linda
7. Give Laticia swimsuit. Then drop oil in bounce house. Then talk to Gina. Then go back to bounce house.
After all that follow the walkthrough given on page 293 by Jose.

1. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
2. Go in Pool area - Talk with Gloria
3. Drop Tent on Empty Space in Pool (between slide and bouncy castle). Joey will say that he needs tools
4. Go in Living Room - Get tools from floor on left and scissor from right side
5. Go in Pool Area - Drop Tent on Empty space again. This time he will put the Changing Room
6. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
7. Go in Pool Area - Talk with Gloria at the tanning bed. She will give you bathing suit
8. Go in Living Room area - Give bathing suit to Linda
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room - Mini-Pan Scenes
10. Talk with Gloria
11. Talk with Laticia , then Mrs Jackson , then Laticia , then Gloria then Mrs Jackson(Always selecting all options for each character) in that order
12. All girls now should had left except the two milfs on the beds. Talk with Gloria - Scene
End of 0.16
1. Visit Linda in the kitchen during the morning.
2. Go back to the Bedroom and get clothes from floor.
3. Give Linda the clothes while she is in the kitchen.
4. Wait until 14 [I assume this should be 14:00] then
find her in the living room. Talk to her.
5. Give her the hand bands.
6. Wait until 19.
7. Go to the bathroom and enter the bath.
-scene-
8. Sleep.
9. Go to kitchen and read note on fridge.

(after 0.16, u will have to do something there i dont now what is LOL but is something simple, like talk to someone, sorry for the bad english xD)

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Those that are playing the game that starts off with you at the party just follow the walk through
1.Talk to Linda who asks for a smooth cock
2. Talk to Gloria who asks you to find Jason. Call with the phone behind her. She then asks to find swimsuit.
3.Check inside bounce castle. Then talk to Gina. Then Drop wallet on her.
4.Give Gloria her suit. She gives battery
5. Use battery on castle.
6.Click on cocktail next to Linda. Then mix the cocktail with smoothie then ice then leaf.Give to Linda
7. Give Laticia swimsuit. Then drop oil in bounce house. Then talk to Gina. Then go back to bounce house.
After all that follow the walkthrough given on page 293 by Jose.

1. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
2. Go in Pool area - Talk with Gloria
3. Drop Tent on Empty Space in Pool (between slide and bouncy castle). Joey will say that he needs tools
4. Go in Living Room - Get tools from floor on left and scissor from right side
5. Go in Pool Area - Drop Tent on Empty space again. This time he will put the Changing Room
6. Go in Living Room - Talk with Linda
7. Go in Pool Area - Talk with Gloria at the tanning bed. She will give you bathing suit
8. Go in Living Room area - Give bathing suit to Linda
9. Go in Pool Area - Click on Changing room - Mini-Pan Scenes
10. Talk with Gloria
11. Talk with Laticia , then Mrs Jackson , then Laticia , then Gloria then Mrs Jackson(Always selecting all options for each character) in that order
12. All girls now should had left except the two milfs on the beds. Talk with Gloria - Scene
End of 0.16
1. Visit Linda in the kitchen during the morning.
2. Go back to the Bedroom and get clothes from floor.
3. Give Linda the clothes while she is in the kitchen.
4. Wait until 14 [I assume this should be 14:00] then
find her in the living room. Talk to her.
5. Give her the hand bands.
6. Wait until 19.
7. Go to the bathroom and enter the bath.
-scene-
8. Sleep.
9. Go to kitchen and read note on fridge.

(after 0.16, u will have to do something there i dont now what is LOL but is something simple, like talk to someone, sorry for the bad english xD)
thank you so much

tumblr_nl2fkpkiiQ1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
C'mon, pliz.
Mrs Kelly doesn't appear in the lounge and I cant enter in Linda's room at 8pm.
I'm stuck after having cought by mom and asking her for mrs jackson number

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
where I find the version 14,15 16 and 17 part 1? I only have version 17
and still bugged, I can not study on the pc, just play video game.

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
i'm a new player soo it means that since the game was split in two parts i must play 0.15 to play 0.17? or i can begin direct from 0.17? and where is 0.15 download? in the first page the download link is for 0.14, where is 0.15? ( sorry for bad english)

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
where I find the version 14,15 16 and 17 part 1? I only have version 17
and still bugged, I can not study on the pc, just play video game.

i'm a new player soo it means that since the game was split in two parts i must play 0.15 to play 0.17? or i can begin direct from 0.17? and where is 0.15 download? in the first page the download link is for 0.14, where is 0.15? ( sorry for bad english)
Play the v0.14 there u play the most recent :)

Reactions: Zkorey

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
cool...got stuck on the part where i must buy corn form but i have only 5$ and the mom's purse is aways empty soo i don't have the enough money to buy corn and dont have another way to get money --"

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes