obake

Oct 4, 2017
for those people who are getting the init error upon starting the 0.17 version try this workaround:
download the part 1 if you haven't
extract the downloaded part 2 as a folder inside the extracted part 1 folder
that's what I did before it started working, so it might for you as well and maybe give admin privilege as well if just this doesn't work.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
for those people who are getting the init error upon starting the 0.17 version try this workaround:
download the part 1 if you haven't
extract the downloaded part 2 as a folder inside the extracted part 1 folder
that's what I did before it started working, so it might for you as well and maybe give admin privilege as well if just this doesn't work.
This is actually the worst thing that you can do (mixing the 2 parts) but I am glad it worked for you.
The init error is basically the game not being able to find all the game files. This means that you either are trying to open the wrong part with the wrong .exe OR not having all the files.

Reactions: cgehunter

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
It works on Win 32 XP. You just need to update your graphics card drivers so they can support Open GL. If your graphics can't support OPEN GL then unfortunately you can't play the game.
OPEN GL though is quite old tech...like really old.
Mmmm... As I know OpenGL it Driver what setup with Video Card yes?
It can not be install manualy yes?
Or Card have it or not yes?
I not have Video Card...
I have only "
Built-In" Intel HD Grafics Card...
Ofcouse I Setup my CD Driver for this Card...

But like I see, Intel HD Grafics Card not support OpenGL Technology yes? :cry:

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Cant use the computer and cant trigger the 14:00 scene any help

Can't skip time at all only can play Milftoon for 4 hours thats the only time skip

Reactions: Mhouse

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
To get a 1-hour time skip on the computer, I have to click it three times. Like CLICK, then three deep breaths, then CLICK, then three deep breaths, then CLICK.
That might work (I have to do the same thing on the DVD player to get the 4-hour skip).

Good luck!
Thanks actually reseting the game fixed everything !

Reactions: virtuvoid

ayazen

Nov 5, 2017
I'm stuck. Can't get the cocktail for Linda, bathing suit for Gloria, and another bathing suit for the lady by the pool. Please help.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes