Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
walkthrught for 0.17? he said he dont wanna use the phone in case dad calls and I give dirty clothes to mother she say "leave them here" but they are still in my inventory and giving them to her just repeat the scene
is this one of those trigger that i must be on an exact place on the exact hour? if so where and when?

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
can't play this game,,, game can't open, but in task manager, the game still running..
must upgraded my pc first.. damn..

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
can't play this game,,, game can't open, but in task manager, the game still running..
must upgraded my pc first.. damn..
You hardly need a strong PC for our game. Try restarting and trying again or running the game in Compatibility mode for Windows 7 and under. Running the game as Administrator at least once will help too.

Reactions: Fran100 and realdp

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Decent update. Glad to see some Linda action of course. Seems the plot has devolved into the generic game formula though of MC getting sick and having the mother take care of him. An HJ seems like a step back when the MC has already had an assjob, titjob and blowjob from Linda. This story takes wild turns to fit the needs of the patron polls, there is nothing set in stone here that follows an expanding story.
So what exactly did you expect?
For Linda to just jump him and them going at it like animals?
The buildup is narratively necessary considering the context of the relationship and what they seem to be aiming for(and quite frankly I will take it over the shortcut that Laticia and to a smaller degree Kelly took).
I also rather heavily disagree that it is a step back,considering its the first conscious action on her part.

frodo563

Mar 4, 2019
to add to the above the prior events were all basically her being unaware of the event. this event shes entirely aware and participating even if reluctantly which is an advancement

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
She let Joey rub his dick on her ass and pussy, kinda hard to just ignore that. She also swallowed his jizz in her "sleep". Then just gives out BJ's in her sleep, so the prospect of her jumping Joey is not that implausible, but no I don't "expect" anything. The story can easily take the direction that she was faking all the times she was asleep and just ignored his obvious rubbing as well.
Yes and all those were on a involuntary basis from her side.
"Conscious" was bad phrasing on my part admittedly.

Considering her established character,her just jumping him is outright character assassination.
Her entire arc up to this point has been about trying to rebond with her husband,seemingly blaming herself the entire time(probably faciliated by her cheating backstory)for his obvious disinterest.
Right now,just shagging up Joey would lead to a breakdown of that established motivation instead of a breakthrough,leaving her character in a very different place which I assume the game isnt going for(or at last has given no indication towards).

I can understand the impatience but the game isnt exactly bursting with narrative depth and considering that Linda and Gloria are the only two that even reach a somewhat developed level I would rather they take their time instead of rushing it in that regard.

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
I really love this game but I have a question (that might seem dumb). Is there any way to play in windowed ? I don't seem to manage so:/
Sorry if the question has been already asked before.

Sep 12, 2017
I really love this game, but the mc needs a bigger dick :cry::cautious:
the character has it big what happens is that the milfs are very proud, believe and say the opposite.

-Mrs linda is crazy about that character's cock and that shows a lot.
-Mrs gloria loves it but her pride and personality do not let her say it.
-gina not to said until the moment that joey has it small.
-Mrs Kelly got excited by the half fuck that Joey did (half penetration of cock) and that already says a lot.
-laticia if he said it but I think he says it more because of joey's lack of experience.

Sep 12, 2017
Gratz on 800 Patreon (y)
john12121 about the polls they make:

-I think it would be good if they sometimes do surveys on the other milfs without including Mrs linda and Mrs Gloria

Do not forget that there are still missing milfs for scenes:
- Mrs kunt (police)
- gina
- Mrs french
- laticia (unfinished scene)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I've posted the 0.17 walkthrough several times, beginning on page 308.
If you wish to try to play "blind", that's your choice. For now, just give Linda the dirty clothes in the kitchen any time in the morning.
There will later come two trigger events where you have to have the time and place exact...
and I posted the cure on for cancer on page 218, too bad 28980 people did not see it, they would not be dead now....
so ridicules, if it is not on the first post on first page then it does not exist, no one will search the entire thread because ppl have real lives and cant be spending hours clicking next page all the time.
but will look at page 308 thx

box777

May 10, 2017
this game needs to be completely overhauled. it is one of the most heavy workload game there are. I'm not talking about "game difficulty". Theres nothing difficult about any of the games here. The difficulty I am talking about is in the "clicking around", fucked up menus, you have to click more than you need, its a rough haphazard gameplay. Needs to be remade, desperately.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes