pjcuvh

Aug 3, 2018
For developers
You might want to provide good content first and look forward to good support. Your game is great, but lacks quality and abundance in service scenes. So I was sad every time a new version came out. I have been sponsoring until a while ago, but I can not do it. I'm sorry about that. I am really interested in this game and it makes me very very very excited. I respect you as a developer. I hope you will make the best adult game. This game has many possibilities. I want you to forgive my poor English skills.

Sep 12, 2017
Are you relatively young/inexperienced ? That image would not be on my personal list of "The 10,000 Grossest Things" I've ever seen.
Anything that one human being can directly do to another that causes intense pain/discomfort is terribad (such as torture/degradation). Being forced to view NTR is one of the worst...
I agree too much with you I prefer to see that scene of the grandmother (10,000 times) than an NTR scene.

For those who do not know the NTR scenes they show degradation and emotional, psychological and physical torture of a character in a game.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe this has already been asked/answered, but after a certain point (I first noticed it after Horny Level 4) there's no more bra and panties on the laundry basket, and I can't put the shampoo on it. Now, I have the diluted shampoo, and can't do anything with it.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
A lot of minor details have now changed in Part 1. Several walkthroughs have been updated.
But just remember this : if you are following whatever walkthrough, something is not a mistake in Milftoon Drama until/unless you are prevented from completing the next step.
Even when I first played that scene with the diluted shampoo, the walkthrough said to drop the remains of the bubbly shampoo on the laundry but I was unable to do so. That remains the ONLY walkthrough step I have totally omitted with no ill effects.
Thank you for the quick reply. However, it seems like I won't be able to get the nude shot of "mom" without making that switch. I can't seem to do anything with either bottle.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Again, try to retrace your steps. This game is very demanding and unforgiving.
If you can't complete a certain step, the most probable cause is because a previous step was omitted. (Make lots and lots of saves for yourself to hold your "good" positions).
Ok. I guess I'll have to go back a couple of saves. Thanks again.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For all the patience, for every non-linda updates and for each and every single Linda's fans, I really hope that Today or Tomorrow's release will pay off.

" All my patience brought me to this moment " - make me dream milftoon drama :p

• Love
Reactions: stevelolkard
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes