javes001

Apr 19, 2018
Not sure why...but I am not seeing the suspicious leaf in the backyard. Is there some sort of requirement to get it to appear?

SouthernGoods

Feb 22, 2019
for SouthernGoods and reaperak47 .
Listen guys it's Part 2, not Part 1. The last scene of 0.18, where Mrs Jackson gives Joey the Wired Wireless Tablet is absolutely needed. So a save at/near the end of 0.18 should work out fine. Such saves do exist on page 360 of this thread posted by azeafdaf and Yevaud6 (separate posts).
My previous saves won't work, they have never worked whenever milftoon updates, something always breaks. It is very frustrating to have play from the beginning of the pool party due to my saves bugging out.
For instance in this update, whenever i use the tablet on the socket, a short dialogue plays something to the effect of "Let's see what my parents are doing" then "....", and nothing happens. I have reinstalled the game idk how many times.

I am beginning to get frustrated and i think i'm going unsub from the patreon, due to having play the same scenes over and over again with each update.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
My previous saves won't work, they have never worked whenever milftoon updates, something always breaks. It is very frustrating to have play from the beginning of the pool party due to my saves bugging out.
For instance in this update, whenever i use the tablet on the socket, a short dialogue plays something to the effect of "Let's see what my parents are doing" then "....", and nothing happens. I have reinstalled the game idk how many times.

I am beginning to get frustrated and i think i'm going unsub from the patreon, due to having play the same scenes over and over again with each update.
Have you tried running As Administrator AND with Compatibility mode for Windows 7?
It sounds like both of you have a corrupted save

SouthernGoods

Feb 22, 2019
Have you tried running As Administrator AND with Compatibility mode for Windows 7?
It sounds like both of you have a corrupted save
I just tried, and it didn't work.
Why not just release a save file that has completed all tasks of the previous content, every time you release an update.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Here, just talk to her and that should start 0.18. Next time try to not spam everyone on the thread. It just junks up the chat. Enjoy the game.
ok i am using this save to get to the the ned of version 18. it shows 4 saves in there. so i load the forth one and jackson is no where to be found. i have deleted all the other save just so that 1 is in there and that is what i get. not sure what i am doing wrong

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes