Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
My previous saves won't work, they have never worked whenever milftoon updates, something always breaks. It is very frustrating to have play from the beginning of the pool party due to my saves bugging out.
For instance in this update, whenever i use the tablet on the socket, a short dialogue plays something to the effect of "Let's see what my parents are doing" then "....", and nothing happens. I have reinstalled the game idk how many times.

I am beginning to get frustrated and i think i'm going unsub from the patreon, due to having play the same scenes over and over again with each update.
Have you tried running As Administrator AND with Compatibility mode for Windows 7?
It sounds like both of you have a corrupted save

SouthernGoods

Feb 22, 2019
Have you tried running As Administrator AND with Compatibility mode for Windows 7?
It sounds like both of you have a corrupted save
I just tried, and it didn't work.
Why not just release a save file that has completed all tasks of the previous content, every time you release an update.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Here, just talk to her and that should start 0.18. Next time try to not spam everyone on the thread. It just junks up the chat. Enjoy the game.
ok i am using this save to get to the the ned of version 18. it shows 4 saves in there. so i load the forth one and jackson is no where to be found. i have deleted all the other save just so that 1 is in there and that is what i get. not sure what i am doing wrong

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Please go back to page 360.
It is azeafdaf with 4 saves. But Yevaud6 has the single save.
The thing to remember is that the 0.18 update did not mention a Wired Wireless Tablet in the closing scene (Mrs Jackson now preggo). This bit was added with 0.19 as the NEW last scene for 0.18. That's the one you need.
The save has her standing preggo outside, does it need to be earlier?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Couldn't even figure what wireless whatever the f**k it is was supposed to be used in the first step of V19. Saves are all f**ked up. Will wait for later updates and speed through the f**king thing.

Reactions: milaKonnichiwa

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To those asking 100 times if it's Joey or Jason, just bear in mind that milftoon drama said multiple times that " Joey " will be the only one who'll get quality time in the game.:) Don't know if things changed since the last time I read this, but I'm pretty sure it's not the case.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Couldn't even figure what wireless whatever the f**k it is was supposed to be used in the first step of V19. Saves are all f**ked up. Will wait for later updates and speed through the f**king thing.
The wireless tablet, you get it from Mrs Jackson before she leaves. Double-check if she's still outside. If you already have it, just drag it on a small switch in the kitchen (forgot the name of the switch), but it's there.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I just tried, and it didn't work.
Why not just release a save file that has completed all tasks of the previous content, every time you release an update.
Not a bad idea. We will include an "emergency save" in next update so that players who lost or have a corrupted file can resume from the latest version. This of course will be added as extra just for those who need it.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
So I already used the key replica once and got caught, already poured the shampoo on the clothes and all, got bitched by mom in kitchen... what else to do to move along?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So I already used the key replica once and got caught, already poured the shampoo on the clothes and all, got bitched by mom in kitchen... what else to do to move along?
It sounds like you are at the very beginning. Remember to use F12 to cheat for money in part 1 to reduce the grind
Read the walkthrough on how to continue. Part 1 is kinda difficult but Part 2 is far easier.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes