parqueo

Jan 21, 2019

We fixed it. Doing final tests now. It should be up today

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Most members here seem in a bad mood and were unimpressed.
Some Members, like myself, needed to sleep after waiting till midnight (European Time) for nothing. Got a job, Dude. As far as I like the game, I think that earning my life is way more important than it ;)

Last edited:

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
I'm playing part 1, stuck on walkthrough version 0.06 step 9. I keep coming back to Gloria, but the blackmail option never appears. What am i supposed to do?

D

Deleted member 386829

if they fixed the bug, how long should it take to upload it? they should not say today if it will not release today

Reactions: enchongdee

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
if they fixed the bug, how long should it take to upload it? they should not say today if it will not release today
Unfortunately, MD is not the only dev who doesn't meet his deadlines. Trust me ; there are a tons of them out there. Waiting isn't a problem. Waiting to be deceived after is another thing and my greatest fear about this update.

D

Deleted member 386829

Random posters on Patreon were told (I don't know by who or where/how) that the update was to be released on Patreon in ~1 hour. That was 60+ minutes ago...
The file usually is on SVS before it reaches here. Maybe the Changelog can be uploaded (I don't trust that SVS file).
So, we've reached "short strokes" anyway...
hmm, what is SVS? i am a patron and there is nothing on there yet

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dev should seriously enroll an experienced programmer or developer. Man...Almost every month, we hear about bugs or things like that. If I go to work on my old-assed motorcycle/car and I get a breakdown for two or three consecutive days, my first move would be to repair the damn thing or buy a new vehicle to avoid getting fired. I don't understand why the Team can't get this.

Reactions: Affwited
D

Deleted member 386829

Dev should seriously enroll an experienced programmer or developer. Man...Almost every month, we hear about bugs or things like that. If I go to work on my old-assed motorcycle/car and I get a breakdown for two or three consecutive days, my first move would be to repair the damn thing or buy a new vehicle to avoid getting fired. I don't understand why the Team can't get this.
it not even just that, they are chronically late even when promising a date

if you say it is coming out today, release it today, otherwise dont say anything. when they say soon it's always 2+ weeks

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
it not even just that, they are chronically late even when promising a date

if you say it is coming out today, release it today, otherwise dont say anything. when they say soon it's always 2+ weeks
That's another reason I didn't write a review up until now. Too many flaws. The good art isn't an excuse for bad communication. It's just non-professionnal. Unfortunately, as I said in an earlier post, MD isn't the only Dev who acts like this. Such a shame. As you can see, communication is a job too. Most of Patreon Devs don't know how to do it.

D

Deleted member 386829

That's another reason I didn't write a review up until now. Too many flaws. The good art isn't an excuse for bad communication. It's just non-professionnal. Unfortunately, as I said in an earlier post, MD isn't the only Dev who acts like this. Such a shame. As you can see, communication is a job too. Most of Patreon Devs don't know how to do it.
i agree

MD is such a good game that i think it outweighs all the other flaws but i think so much of the communication stuff would be extremely easy to fix

if u fixed the bug why it always taking a whole day to post the final thing? why promise it will be out before the weekend if you not sure? now the weekend is over and still nothing!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i agree

MD is such a good game that i think it outweighs all the other flaws but i think so much of the communication stuff would be extremely easy to fix

if u fixed the bug why it always taking a whole day to post the final thing? why promise it will be out before the weekend if you not sure? now the weekend is over and still nothing!
Even if it comes out in 5 mins. I'm in NSFW mode and it will be really complicated to play now. And yeah, I'm angry, because the week-end is over and we got nothing but silence.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes