Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Haha will all this waiting for patreons i hope the update will be worth the wait for you guys :ROFLMAO:
Indeed. My (and many people here) biggest fear... Or do I already know the answer, but still naively believe in a surprise ? To be continued...

shran

Dec 26, 2016
for reals my dude, I'm a $5 guy myself. hoping for a large update this time around with all the wait and silence.
There is never large update for this game , just every month a decent amount of content , you will have a scene or two with a few characters and thats it , never spent more than 10min each update , but at least they never fail to deliver an update a month

Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I prefer to think that they are introducing something else into the content of this update to take us by surprise, because they fixed the saves bug about 14 hours ago which was the time they spoke on patreon.

Reactions: Macal

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For me the issue is not the delay of the update but the silent of the creators.
Totally ! What several Devs don't understand, IMHO, it's that they need a community manager to deal with the fans ; answer the questions, tease them, share news, polls, make queries to adapt their strategy etc... :)

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 396521

This is a post from the non-patron Patreon thread earlier today.
Sounds like a very good idea. The present situation--where's the update?--is like an ill wind that blows nobody any good...
i'm a patron of summertime saga, they don't have a specific release date, it's been 3 months since last update, but i loved jenny's last update and i didn't see any patreon complaint, i like the idea of not knowing when Will I get the next update? no, but I know that they always deliver updates with great content and there is not an update in the game that left me without hype for the next .. tbh I do not agree with this idea of not knowing when udpate will be delivered. I think the next summertime update will only come out in November maybe, with luck but I'm sure it will be a great update and it will definitely be worth my support every month. ( i didn't mentioned before but all we know about the progress of the update's of summertime saga is a progress chart with the percentage)

Reactions: Noce

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
I hope you're talking about Mrs Jackson in 0.18 (Kelly earlier also wanted money). The first time you give her money you also give her a notepad blackmailed from a mysterious Detective standing in your corn patch. The cheat-engine only gives you $294 which is $1 shy of a load. Confronting this detective nets you $100 per confrontation (sleep, study on the comp 2-3 hours and you may find him about 1/3 of the time).
If you've actually already done all that, then sleep after giving Mrs Jackson her first allotment of $295. That gets you a nice h-scene. Then visit the living room after 16:00 to give her the other $295.
That's where I'm at but I have the money again but it won't give it to her

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
I've experience with this type of situation before. A player assumes too much. Either you've used someone else's corrupt save, used a 3rd party cheat engine which is somehow incompatible with MD, or somewhere failed to do each step as accurately as the game demands.
Since many, many other players have succeeded and you have yet to do so, one of the above 3 explanations fits your situation.
I dont use cheats I dont care about saves no more and I used the walkthrough to help abit so try again

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
It's up guys.
Took us a week longer than expected , killed our redbull and energy drinks supply, but we finally got it finished.
Lots of storyline progression , a few scenes but with a heavily reduced amount of bugs and problems (at least the major ones)
With those out of the way , the next update should drop much faster (cross fingers)
ps. Thank you all for your patience , love , reviews , support and constructive feedback. We gonna catch a rest and start first thing again tomorrow morning on next updates. Walkthrough already posted too but to keep track of what is going on , read the dialogs please ^_^. Clicking like crazy to reach the scenes isn't as fun as knowing what is going on ^_^
Enjoy

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes