Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
I hope you're talking about Mrs Jackson in 0.18 (Kelly earlier also wanted money). The first time you give her money you also give her a notepad blackmailed from a mysterious Detective standing in your corn patch. The cheat-engine only gives you $294 which is $1 shy of a load. Confronting this detective nets you $100 per confrontation (sleep, study on the comp 2-3 hours and you may find him about 1/3 of the time).
If you've actually already done all that, then sleep after giving Mrs Jackson her first allotment of $295. That gets you a nice h-scene. Then visit the living room after 16:00 to give her the other $295.
That's where I'm at but I have the money again but it won't give it to her

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
I've experience with this type of situation before. A player assumes too much. Either you've used someone else's corrupt save, used a 3rd party cheat engine which is somehow incompatible with MD, or somewhere failed to do each step as accurately as the game demands.
Since many, many other players have succeeded and you have yet to do so, one of the above 3 explanations fits your situation.
I dont use cheats I dont care about saves no more and I used the walkthrough to help abit so try again

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
It's up guys.
Took us a week longer than expected , killed our redbull and energy drinks supply, but we finally got it finished.
Lots of storyline progression , a few scenes but with a heavily reduced amount of bugs and problems (at least the major ones)
With those out of the way , the next update should drop much faster (cross fingers)
ps. Thank you all for your patience , love , reviews , support and constructive feedback. We gonna catch a rest and start first thing again tomorrow morning on next updates. Walkthrough already posted too but to keep track of what is going on , read the dialogs please ^_^. Clicking like crazy to reach the scenes isn't as fun as knowing what is going on ^_^
Enjoy

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I don't think Milftoon will post today.
Since it is part of this forum.
I believe it is he who posts here himself.
So I don't think he will post today, but there for the sponsors. And I understand him.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
As I do not expect great things from this update.
And I also think I don't have much with Linda.
Since it's the only one that interests me in this game.
Whether you come today, tomorrow, or next week doesn't matter.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
View attachment 396728
This is the 0.21 Changelog, obtained from SVS.
I heavily discourage anyone from using the SVS game link. In the past, it has been repeatedly filled with viruses (the SVS dl size is bigger than what the F95 link is). If anyone wants to risk it, your choice.
Mmh i'm pretty sure the 0.20 in the op version was uploaded from svs, might be wrong though

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The 1st 0.20 version on SVS (there would end up being 3) was 1.5mb heavier than what I dl'ed from the OP.
In the past, there have been updates that were 5-10 mb heavier.
I've dl'ed many comics from SVS with no problems. So, one time (about 15 months ago) I dl'ed the MD update from SVS and had lots of comp problems. So, I'll wait for an OP link.
Anyone wish to try the SVS game, go ahead. Just note the exact size. Then compare that size to that in the OP. Then see if you encounter comp problems soon thereafter...
svscomics tends to repack games to .rar, which alters the size of the archive files, and often screws up file permissions for Linux and Mac users. However, finding viruses on games they add is extremely rare. Don't forget that they earn money from doing this. They want it to suck to download for free users, but they don't want to screw with users that subscribes to the paid file hosts they use.

But enough discussing svscomics. Get back on topic.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes