vishnunandan

Jun 14, 2018
stuck at laticia's house........whenever i use the phone to call cops on them while they are playing cards......i end up at laticia's house again......i cant make the call.....wat to do????

Sep 6, 2018
There is my non-official guide

1. Go to living room and use phone, it will automatically call Gloria.
2. Talk to Mom in her bedroom and call Gloria again.
3. Sleep for 2-3 days, go outside and pick the box under the mailbox.
4. Wait until 19:00, go to Mom's Room and give her the Radio, after speaking with her, turn on the radio and leave.
5. Click on her door again.
-scene-
6. Go to living room and talk to Mom.
7. Give her your wallet (if you don't have money, do the investigator procedure or press F12).
8. Wait for 2-3 days and go to her room at 18:00.
-scene-
9. Go to the bathroom and talk to Mom.
10. Give Gloria's pictures to Mom.
-scene-
11. Go to the living room.

End of 0.20

**Edited step 2, forgot about an important step, really sorry!
nah, thnx man, I would've missed a really good tease scene from this ugh Im so ready for the sex part with the mom lol man he must really love to make "us" the gamers to play hard. I mean the sex scene must be hella worth it, if he making us wait this long for the sex scene with the mom

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
stuck at laticia's house........whenever i use the phone to call cops on them while they are playing cards......i end up at laticia's house again......i cant make the call.....wat to do????
Load from a previous save before you encountered that bug and try again. It's a common bug.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
can you please add some sound options, id rather not have the music volume at 5000% as i keep forgetting that windows resets the volume mixer every time i download a new version. i already have tinnitus but maybe we can spare some new players.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
will it ever be on android???
We recently had an open vote (everyone could vote with their Patreon account) about this. 361 people did not want it as opposed to 221 something that wanted it.
For this reason we will continue to work on the game as planned and we might reconsider it but something like a one-off every few months etc or until we get more requests from supporters for it.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
can you please add some sound options, id rather not have the music volume at 5000% as i keep forgetting that windows resets the volume mixer every time i download a new version. i already have tinnitus but maybe we can spare some new players.
Check the 1st post or the post on our Patreon where we explain the keyboard shortcuts. There are sound options there included.
They are :
F1-F2-F3-F4 buttons for lower , higher, max and mute

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes