Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Thank you Allenias for your 5* review man. We still have a long way to go for full release but we are going to get there eventually ^_^ (we hope). When you do manage to support us, drop us a txt on Patreon with suggestions if you have some. We are always all ears for suggestions

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you Allenias for your 5* review man. We still have a long way to go for full release but we are going to get there eventually ^_^ (we hope). When you do manage to support us, drop us a txt on Patreon with suggestions if you have some. We are always all ears for suggestions
Hello. I know you maybe are not the right person to ask, but you are the closer one to the truth. Is there any we will get an Y3DF game ever?

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Milftoon-Drama
Dunno if this Question is already asked. But are you Guys planning to put all Parts together into one Game if you finish it?

Still one of the best Games here :p

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
Back in the days, i used ifunbox to install .ipa on my ipod touch 2g. Also itools had this option. But i've to note that my device was jailbroken.
But nothing has changed?
You can still use ifunbox and AppSync to get the good stuff, and checkra1n technically isn't a permanent jailbreak

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Man when i saw this game, it hyped me up real bad
But really somethings annoyed me alot is the lack of scene replayability, not some gif gallery without the story.
Next is the horrendous UI, the lack of customizability of options etc
Also, this is supposed to be a VN, a force skip would be great to skip chunky text that has been viewed before. Also, make there be a auto options not forced auto.

Game shows great promise, but the separation of each parts and all makes it pretty annoying.
Also, its quite a kinetic novel with choices here and there, but i would much want to focus on Linda as a heroine for the whole game.
May give it some time to develop and will be back for more Linda scenes. :D

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Guys yall need to know that the Developer is only obligated to respond to their patreon supporters and not to any one of us here (unless you're a patreon supporter you should do your asking there) considering this is a "pirate" site according to the Devs. So be glad that the Devs are so open minded and actually responding to people in said "pirate" site.

Appreciative of the hardwork put in Milftoon-Drama. Thank you very much.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes