EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
prZK1u5 - Imgur.gif

Overview:
Branch of one of the best artists of and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online.

Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings. Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-28
Release Date: 2021-02-27
Developer: Milftoon Drama - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Each part only works with it's own Saves.
You can overwrite to a newer version but you shouldn't overwrite a newer part since
each part is independent from other parts.

DOWNLOAD
Part 4

Win: - - -
Android: - - -
Linux
(v0.34): - -
Mac
(v0.34): - -
IOS
(v0.34): - - -

Extras: - - Walkthrough (v0.25) - v0.28 SAVE - v0.29 SAVE - Walkthrough(v0.30) - Guide - - Walkthrough (v0.31) - Walkthrough (v0.34)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Tier---1.jpg Tier---2.jpg Tier---4.jpg Tier---3.jpg milftoon.vis_01867_1387808d.png milftoon.vis_00924_03bc009a.png rich_milf_sit.jpg ZJoK0I0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Art is very good, as to be expected from Milftoon.

Interface is a little clunky though, certain elements flash/flicker, like the time of day, could be because I'm using a VM though.

I think it would help if some of the text is condensed, instead of having a single sentence on each screen, have a paragraph and allow the player to click to advance the text, so they can read it at their own pace.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Art is very good, as to be expected from Milftoon.

Interface is a little clunky though, certain elements flash/flicker, like the time of day, could be because I'm using a VM though.

I think it would help if some of the text is condensed, instead of having a single sentence on each screen, have a paragraph and allow the player to click to advance the text, so they can read it at their own pace.
Thank you
Actually we had a request for the exact opposite where people asked us to use short sentences rather than long ones as the short ones are less intimidating and easier to read. I will however take a note to increase the pause for each (you can still skip by clicking the mouse if you like) text.

brata

May 16, 2017
Mine flickers too but barely noticable. I got used to it after seeing dat milf ^_^

Reactions: Zeruvex

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Thank you
Actually we had a request for the exact opposite where people asked us to use short sentences rather than long ones as the short ones are less intimidating and easier to read. I will however take a note to increase the pause for each (you can still skip by clicking the mouse if you like) text.
i've gotta ask, do they also ask you not to use big words like breasts? haha, one day they will learn that reading helps their comprehension....

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes