D

Deleted member 1101747

I tried to run the game, it either goes to a black screen after passing the logo or gets stuck on the logo. I also can't close the game out and have to force restart my pc

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^ exact same bug.

in rough path. alice gives you an infinite blowjob right from the start. you can't click anything and hitting escape once makes the animation disappear and twice brings up the options. returning doesn't do anything.

i thought maybe i clicked too fast. i tried again going a bit slower, but it had the same results.

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
^ exact same bug.

in rough path. alice gives you an infinite blowjob right from the start. you can't click anything and hitting escape once makes the animation disappear and twice brings up the options. returning doesn't do anything.

i thought maybe i clicked too fast. i tried again going a bit slower, but it had the same results.
same here

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
What can I say, well I was about to leave this game that I supported for 2 years + , since my favorite Milf gets really bad update and it takes 3-4 months to get an update with Linda but luckily Alicia scenes saved the day! I guess Alicia is good in update but I mostly prioritized Linda, Hoping Linda will get nice angle next time and hardcore, I would even donate u Milftoon

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
hey Milftoon Drama there is a problem when we select rough option then blowjob scene loop start and nothing happens it stuck in the loop and no subtitles are there

moebius8

Jul 6, 2020
I registered just so I could post :)
The scene with Linda at the beginning of .30 honestly made me LOL it was terribly funny and over the top. Please more of this!
also would like to see Arranged Marriage turned into a game that whole story is just crazed and deserves to be a VN!
Dont forget the plotline with that prick of a Dad I really want to find out what the scam he is planning is all about

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I registered just so I could post :)
The scene with Linda at the beginning of .30 honestly made me LOL it was terribly funny and over the top. Please more of this!
also would like to see Arranged Marriage turned into a game that whole story is just crazed and deserves to be a VN!
Dont forget the plotline with that prick of a Dad I really want to find out what the scam he is planning is all about
I want to know who is the spy :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes