Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It's random. The dad is dropping a hint about it. You need to come/go at the living room a few times until the granny appears at the fence behind him. Then you talk to him.
You might want to change the hint for this particular segment. I flew through everything up until that part. After he said that "1 in 4 chance" I went in and out more than a dozen times but didn't know what to look for. My attention was always on the dad or mom, never out the window since the doors specifically say there is nothing to do outside at night.

If there was a sentence added after his talk that "he was acting antsy and glancing out the window all the time", it would give the player an immediate clue about having to look outside.

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
i don't know if it's already been commented on but the only thing i didn't like about this game is the fact that you can't save at certain times, while the scenes are happening for example, it would be great to save at these times to keep the scenes organized for when we want to watch them again.

apart from that i liked the game a lot, especially the art and the beautiful milfs. good luck to the dev.

Reactions: flipzyFlip

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
MilfToon-Grounded I really struggled figuring out how to use the map system to move between locations. May I suggest greying out the map when it cant be used, that way when the player moves to the teleport location (front yard for most houses) it becomes more obvious

Is suntan lotion in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looking good so far.
Hints are appreciated but this seems like a big sandbox, not the easiest to figure things out. like when you have to find the phone, that could be anywhere; was the logically conclusion next to the computer because they are both tech? seems like a bit of a stretch. The objective could seem to make complete logical sense to the dev but if you dont catch on you wander though a sandbox for an while until you give up.
Also it would be really nice if you could jump to the may from anywhere.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
May 13, 2018
Is it really that difficult to label loli & shota games as such? I swear it's like someone wants to trick you into it or something.

Labels are 100% useless if they aren't used. Come on.

Dec 26, 2020
Turn on TV
Visit and awake parents
GET BRA from bathroom
Visit mom in kitchen to enjoy the view (not needed)
Visit Dad (flip between kitchen and living room) until granny appears behind in on fence. Then talk with dad)
The visit mom in bedroom
First of all, amazing drawings as usual Milftoon. And thanks for sharing it here. As a suggestion, please don't implement random chances events. Gameplay is tough as it is, but that one is simply infiurating (granny event), luck events in general are horrible gameplay.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes