Naxxras

Jul 25, 2017
MILFTOON - SITERIP MAXIMUM EDITION - (292 COMICS + GAME AND WALKTHROUGH + ANIMATIONS)

I made a torrent with the latest siterip to make it easier to download. Here is the magnet link.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b38a527b1f4eaaa844c6ef83c2d9431e86df9a07&dn=MilfToon
magnet link dont work with torrent, seeds (0) and peers (ca. 30) and size 0 Byte

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@ps2chiper - It works but has no download speed (it's stalled). It really needs more seeders or you could see if someone has 5 gb to spare on a seedbox. I would help seed but I need to keep space open on my HDD because I have my collection on the HDD that I like and a backup of Zip files on an external hard drive containing most of the files in the torrent.

To those who want to help seed it, it will take a while to load it up. So after getting the magnet, let it sit for a few minutes so your torrent client can get all the info from the magnet. It'll show 0 byte size, 0 seeds for a few minutes then it will load it up.

Once this has enough seeders to get a fair download speed, I'll add this to the op. What I like about this is you can choose which folders/pictures you want and normally I don't see that with milftoon torrents. So, good job with that decision.

I'll keep the torrent paused on my torrent client and will check periodically to see if we get some seeders/download speeds.

ps2chiper

May 30, 2017
@ps2chiper - It works but has no download speed (it's stalled). It really needs more seeders or you could see if someone has 5 gb to spare on a seedbox. I would help seed but I need to keep space open on my HDD because I have my collection on the HDD that I like and a backup of Zip files on an external hard drive containing most of the files in the torrent.

To those who want to help seed it, it will take a while to load it up. So after getting the magnet, let it sit for a few minutes so your torrent client can get all the info from the magnet. It'll show 0 byte size, 0 seeds for a few minutes then it will load it up.

Once this has enough seeders to get a fair download speed, I'll add this to the op. What I like about this is you can choose which folders/pictures you want and normally I don't see that with milftoon torrents. So, good job with that decision.

I'll keep the torrent paused on my torrent client and will check periodically to see if we get some seeders/download speeds.
You downloading it will be a seed in itself.

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, i made a update pack (11/04/2019), this is the first pack plus :

- TinkerFuck
- Elastic Milf 2
- Grand Prize 2
- Fuck Fuck West
- F is for Fucking 3/4
- King of the Xmas
- Enjoy the Party 3

EDIT : Added MEGA Mirror !

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016

- TinkerFuck
- Elastic Milf 2
- Grand Prize 2
- Fuck Fuck West
- F is for Fucking 3/4
- King of the Xmas
- Enjoy the Party 3

Hi @muttdoggy it has been some time sorry but my laptop is a 32bit and I can not use chat at all, but I will post a mega of what @Kujivs have posted of MilfToon (11/04/2019). Oh! Thank You @Kujivs for your post just want to help out. @muttdoggy please chack out my threads https://f95zone.to/threads/sumthindifrnt-collection.2119/page-32#post-1747035 so you may know what is going on with me. I will update my thread before (04/15/2019).

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016

- TinkerFuck
- Elastic Milf 2
- Grand Prize 2
- Fuck Fuck West
- F is for Fucking 3/4
- King of the Xmas
- Enjoy the Party 3

EDIT : Added MEGA Mirror !
Here is My MEGA Mirror it took me over six hours to upload... I have bad upload...... let me have this moment. Just kidding have fun guys and gals the more the more the merrier.

dertuASJJKA

Mar 9, 2019
@Kujivs, could you please provide just these new 7 chunks,
i think it is a good way to update everybodies collections, thanks in advance

- TinkerFuck
- Elastic Milf 2
- Grand Prize 2
- Fuck Fuck West
- F is for Fucking 3/4
- King of the Xmas
- Enjoy the Party 3