Milfy City 0.5c - Can't figure out how to clean pool.

Snarddoom

Dec 3, 2018
In the newest version of Milfy City, I have tried to "clean the pool" at Liza & Tamzin's house. I select "pool cleaning equipment" in the backpack, click on start pool clean, and point my mouse at a spot on the pool wall. The mop appears but will not move. There is a small icon of a mouse in the lower left corner, but no matter which way I move my mouse, the mop won't move...and I can't escape from the pool. I have to quit, go back to a previous save & start again - and ignore that entire story line. What do I have to do to move the mop so I can clean the pool???

U

User_51567

You can start by asking (or searching) this question in the thread of the game.

(really not necessary to create a thread for this question)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Snarddoom

Dec 3, 2018
In the newest version of Milfy City, I have tried to "clean the pool" at Liza & Tamzin's house. I select "pool cleaning equipment" in the backpack, click on start pool clean, and point my mouse at a spot on the pool wall. The mop appears but will not move. There is a small icon of a mouse in the lower left corner, but no matter which way I move my mouse, the mop won't move...and I can't escape from the pool. I have to quit, go back to a previous save & start again - and ignore that entire story line. What do I have to do to move the mop so I can clean the pool???
nm - I figured it out - I'm just a little slow, I guess.

Reactions: hentaiimeister