Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nalon

Nov 25, 2017
Hey, people, could someone please upload Caroline's hair?

Hr-145

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Nice, "semi-alien" eyes and a frisky pose!

Her shoulderblade and hand look a bit odd, though. Not so accurately placed/formed.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
View attachment 517393
Some of you ask me for lighting setting below is the attached scene file for this render, if character doesn't load properly bring in your own, xaveria body @ 0.66%, now this not a very professional way to light your scene but it's what i use for 90% of my render if you find help full use it for your own render's.
Beautiful. You really got the look, including those eyes. Well done!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Tried re-creating Voilet. Hope you like it....

View attachment 516370
I like this - and am glad of all tributes to the V.

Strangely pale, though? Violet always looks flamboyant, colorful, in her slightly sinister, understatedly scared way, but here she seems in full bleaching sunlight. And I am not sure her breasts sit/hang quite right there - they dangle quite low? Personally, I'd like a bit more ribcage & belly and slightly less waist, but that's just me being greedy, I suppose!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nice, "semi-alien" eyes and a frisky pose!

Her shoulderblade and hand look a bit odd, though. Not so accurately placed/formed.
Tip-top! That entry goes straight into the top ten!
Beautiful. You really got the look, including those eyes. Well done!
I like this - and am glad of all tributes to the V.

Strangely pale, though? Violet always looks flamboyant, colorful, in her slightly sinister, understatedly scared way, but here she seems in full bleaching sunlight. And I am not sure her breasts sit/hang quite right there - they dangle quite low? Personally, I'd like a bit more ribcage & belly and slightly less waist, but that's just me being greedy, I suppose!
Just FYI, posting a bunch of messages in a row is considered spamming. Instead, you should use multiquote.

See how this post is quoting 4 of your posts? Instead of hitting the "Reply" button, hit the "Quote" button. Then go down to the text box and hit "Insert quotes...". Voila, multiquote!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Four short messages to *three different artists* - how is that spamming?

Compositing them all in one message would not address those artists individually, or respectfully, in their own right.

So, with respect, I think you should rethink what "spamming" is. Such as low-grade self-promotion, filling up pages with opportunistic advertisements for other websites, and pumping distracting references to other topics.

Last edited:

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Anyone can share Celia morph & Assets.
I'm new in Daz studio. After I get Celia morph & assets I will create some fun picture in here. and I get inspiration from cebero22 and really appreaciate him.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Four short messages to *three different artists* - how is that spamming?

Compositing them all in one message would not address those artists individually, or respectfully, in their own right.

So, with respect, I think you should rethink what "spamming" is. Such as low-grade self-promotion, filling up pages with opportunistic advertisements for other websites, and pumping distracting references to other topics.
I should rethink what spamming is? It's not my thoughts; it's forum policy.

Here's a post by bas talking about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-8-5-fix-saddoggames.6025/post-981898

@Zeeshan jason - I merged you last 3 posts into one. Please don't spam the thread with multiple posts, edit your last one if you're asking more questions.

It's a forum, not a chat room :). Thanks
Multiquote is your friend.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I should rethink what spamming is? It's not my thoughts; it's forum policy.

Here's a post by bas talking about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-8-5-fix-saddoggames.6025/post-981898

Multiquote is your friend.
You quote a single post from another thread, from 5 months ago, which does not appear to have done what it said, as if that is self-explanatory and sensible "forum policy"?

If that's really how "forum policy" is made, ad hoc, on the hoof, without reason, and without evidence even of its own implementation, I'm losing interest in the "forum". It looks more like irrational control freakery to me. Capriciousness that denies that a forum is actually a forum.

So for a start, I'll unfollow this thread. Good luck, artists! :)

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Reactions: Jadon Sancho
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes