Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

necro1298

Oct 22, 2017
First time using DAZ. I tried to load your preset but got an error. Can you tell me which files im missing here?

data/auto_adapted/hr-145_36331_36331_ss/geometry_6c3360dd_c422_755c_4432_101bbaa78597/geometry.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/ctrlbreastsimplants.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/ctrlbreastsnatural.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmareolaedepth.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmbreastsdiameter.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmbreastsheavy.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/nirvy/natural g3f/g3f nipples in.dsf
My install seems to be a bit weird with file locations. Here's a Zip file with some extra bits that "Should" fix the issue. Just place the files into your "Data" folder.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
i want that builder too, i'll give you an update if i find it
hey the link for caroline's skin asset doesn't work anymore. Does anyone mind reposting it? Also does anyone have the assets for these three outfits? The red teddy bear shirt, the sexy builder, and the casual half naked purple shirt turquoise socks View attachment 583060 View attachment 583062 View attachment 583063 in the house look? I'm attaching pictures for reference. Does anyone know these assets? View attachment 583060
View attachment 583062
View attachment 583063
bear shirt:
builder (excluding shirt):
If I had to guess the builder shirt is just a hacked off bottom version of the bear shirt.
As for the last house image... the only thing that image really shows is a pair of socks.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
bear shirt:
builder (excluding shirt):
If I had to guess the builder shirt is just a hacked off bottom version of the bear shirt.
As for the last house image... the only thing that image really shows is a pair of socks.
thanks, i found the builder costume earlier, just cant find the matching crop shirt

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
First time using DAZ. I tried to load your preset but got an error. Can you tell me which files im missing here?

data/auto_adapted/hr-145_36331_36331_ss/geometry_6c3360dd_c422_755c_4432_101bbaa78597/geometry.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/ctrlbreastsimplants.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/ctrlbreastsnatural.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmareolaedepth.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmbreastsdiameter.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmbreastsheavy.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/nirvy/natural g3f/g3f nipples in.dsf
you should have this i think

redle

Apr 12, 2017
thanks, i found the builder costume earlier, just cant find the matching crop shirt
From that side angle there isn't really enough to go on for me to ponder the question. It's much like the socks picture. The shirt in both just presents nothing really to go on (and most any substitute will do).

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Hey does anyone know why I'm not getting pupils? View attachment 583731
That's clearly not a rendered version of that image. What the screen looks like in that mode and what a render will look like are often quite different. It would appear you are clearly using some advance shaders beyond the default genesis eye colors. Some use lots of overlays and other techniques which do not show up at all until rendered. I would suggest rendering and seeing what you get. Then if there is still a problem post the rendered image and list what shaders you are using for the eyes.

Oct 9, 2018
That's clearly not a rendered version of that image. What the screen looks like in that mode and what a render will look like are often quite different. It would appear you are clearly using some advance shaders beyond the default genesis eye colors. Some use lots of overlays and other techniques which do not show up at all until rendered. I would suggest rendering and seeing what you get. Then if there is still a problem post the rendered image and list what shaders you are using for the eyes.
Sorry, I know that isn't rendered but the fully rendered image doesn't have pupils either. Here is a pic and the errors I'm getting:

resources/dthdr-ruinsb-500.hdr

caroline no eyes.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HaroldB77
Oct 9, 2018
hey guys sorry I keep asking for help, I'm new at this, but I just downloaded a bunch of datapacks for daz, and I'm pretty sure I installed them all correctly, but I have no idea how to access them in daz. when I look at the wardrobe in files, it only showed the default stuff. Does anybody know why this is?

I installed these files the same way I installed the Dahlia files for the caroline.duf, and that worked fine, so I don't think I installed them wrong.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
hey guys sorry I keep asking for help, I'm new at this, but I just downloaded a bunch of datapacks for daz, and I'm pretty sure I installed them all correctly, but I have no idea how to access them in daz. when I look at the wardrobe in files, it only showed the default stuff. Does anybody know why this is?

I installed these files the same way I installed the Dahlia files for the caroline.duf, and that worked fine, so I don't think I installed them wrong.
Check this:
Edit/preferences
capture.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes